Obituary Ads Booking in Daily Thanthi at Lowest Ad Rates
Releasing an obituary ad is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones. Obituary Ads in Daily Thanthi refer to the death advertisement in the newspaper which is published to inform, pay tribute or remind the relatives and pals about the event.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why Book Obituary Ads in Daily Thanthi?
- Additional Information
Benefits of Booking Obituary ads in Daily Thanthi
Daily Thanthi (known as Dina Thanthi in Tamil) is a Tamil daily newspaper. It was founded by S. P. Adithanar in Madurai in 1942. Daily Thanthi is the largest Tamil daily and the ninth largest daily in India by circulation. This daily newspaper is published from Dubai (UAE) and 16 cities in India namely Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pondicherry, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dindigul, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupur, and Vellore. From July to December 2015, the newspaper has a circulation of 1,714,743.
What are the Types of Daily Thanthi Obituary Ads?
• Daily Thanthi Classifieds
• Classified Display Ads
• Display Ads
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is one of the top Newspaper Advertising Agencies in India with an experience of over thirty years.
Perks of Booking Daily Thanthi Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
• We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types of Daily Thanthi Obituary Ads.
• We can release Daily thanthi advertisement in any city throughout India.
• If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Ads in Daily Thanthi, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
• We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Daily Thanthi Obituary ads.
• We are an active team at your service 24X7 for booking Daily Thanthi Obituary Ads.
Documents required to proceed with the Obituary Ads in Daily Thanthi:
• Death Certificate
• Complete details of the deceased.
• A photograph of the deceased.
• Size of the advert.
• Date of release
Payment is really easy for any ad you book with us. With Bookadsnow, you have the flexibility to pay through various means. You can make the payment via Cheque, DD or RTGS/NEFT. Bookadsnow the Top Advertising Agency in India.
Our media expert will be with you through the whole process of ad booking. We will send you an invoice physically or by email on completion of the campaign. You can make payment via Cheque, DD and RTGS/NEFT. Book Ads with Top Advertising agency in India Now