Public Notice Ads Booking in Rajasthan Patrika at Lowest Ad Rates
Public Notice Ads are one of the most important advertisement categories published in Rajasthan Patrika newspaper. Public Notice Ads are normally published by the individuals, corporate entities and government. Modification of the rules, developmental changes, regulations or policies are enlightened to the citizens by the non-Government or Government institutions through Public Notice Ads in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper. Rajasthan Patrika Notice Ad Booking exhibit advertisements like Property Notice, Bank Notice, Share Certificate Lost Notice, Company Notice, Court Notice, Marriage Notice, Divorce Notice et cetera.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why Book Public Notice Ads in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper?
- Additional Information
Rajasthan Patrika has an eventful and fascinating history that dates back to 1956. It is a Hindi language daily that circulates in 6 states of India. In Delhi and Rajasthan, it circulates as Rajasthan Patrika and in the 4 other states it circulates as Patrika. The Rajasthan Patrika classified pages provide a much coveted and lucrative platform for all kinds of advertisements including matrimonial, obituary, job announcements, property and even brand advertisements. You will find advertising in Rajasthan Patrika a pleasant and satisfying experience with the help of Bookadsnow.
Reasons to book advertisement
- Rajasthan Patrika and Patrika, together, are the No. 4 circulating daily in India.
- They have multiple editions for multiple states and cities.
- It covers 36 cities in 8 states including Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Sikar, Alwar, Bikaner, Bansware, Pali, Kota, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Rewa, Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Bastar, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Surat, Kolkata, Jagdalpur and many more.
- It reaches out to most Hindi speaking households in these cities and adjoining towns.
Types of Public Notice Ads published in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper
- Property Notice: Public Property Notice Advertisements is published to inform the public or the people concerned, regarding deals made concerning a particular property to avoid disputes in future.
- Bank Notice: Bank Notice is a Public Notice Ad published in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper by a banking establishment to declare a shift in location, new schemes et cetera.
- Loss of Share Certificate: Loss of Share Certificate is published in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper to try and retrieve or at least derive an alternative, replacement or compensation for the loss of important document.
- Company Notice: A Company may publish a Public Notice Ad in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper to declare a change in their location of office.
- Court Notice: A Court Notice advertisement is published in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper to inform the public about the legal proceedings of a court.
- Marriage Notice: Marriage Public Notice Ad is published Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper to state the legality of marriage between individuals to the public at large.
- Merger Notice: A Merger Notice ad is published in the Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper to announce to the public when two companies merge and unify into one organisation.
- Amalgamation Notice: An Amalgamation Notice ad is released in the Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper to declare when two or more companies merge and unify into one organisation.
- Divorce Notice: Divorce Notice is published in the Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper to publicly declare the separation of the married couple.
- RBI Notice: Reserve Bank of India publishes the Notice Advertisement in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper to inform the public about changes in laws, rules or regulations.
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an Online Notice Ad Booking Agency that assists the clients in booking advertisements online from anywhere at any time. With over thirty years of experience, Bookadsnow, a leading Newspaper Advertisement Agency shares great business attachment and connection with local and national media houses.
Perks of booking Public Notice Ads in with Bookadsnow are as follows:
- Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable newspaper public notice rates available in the market.
- Complete transparency with the media buying: We endeavour to do away with the lack of transparency which is prevalent in the industry and this is the reason we desist from displaying card rates online. This is because the media rates are highly negotiable up to eighty percent.
- End to end Media consultancy: Our dedicated media team are always there to guide you through your media plan from start to finish.
- Overall evaluation and proof of execution: We provide you with the end report displaying the result of the advert and a detailed proof so that you can get a clear image of the impact of your advert campaign.
- Readymade formats for template and content for the first-time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first-time ad bookers. Therefore, to make their experience relatively easy, we provide them with thorough assistance with the A B Cs of booking adverts.
- Flexibility regarding last minute booking: We definitely understand your need of the hour and have provisions available for last minute bookings.
To publish a notice advertisement, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content under the letterhead of your advocate, and court order, where applicable. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.