Public Notice Ads Booking in Dainik Bhaskar at Lowest Ad Rates
Public Notice Ads Booking in Dainik Bhaskar are one of the most important advertisement categories. Dainik Bhaskar Advertisement Booking for Notices are normally published by the individuals, corporate entities and government. Modification of the rules, developmental changes, regulations or policies are enlightened to the citizens by the non-Government or Government institutions through Public Notice Ads Booking. Dainik Bhaskar Advertisement Booking for Notices exhibit advertisements like Property Notice, Bank Notice, Share Certificate Lost Notice, Company Notice, Court Notice, Marriage Notice, Divorce Notice et cetera.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why indulge in Public Notice Ads Booking in Dainik Bhaskar?
- Additional Information
The main reasons for Dainik Bhaskar Advertisement Booking for Public Notices are:
• Dainik Bhaskar is the largest circulated Hindi Daily newspaper in India with a circulation of six million copies and fifty-three print locations across the nation.
• The newspaper has a dedicated readership in small cities, large metropolis cities, Tier I and Tier 2 cities, hamlets and townships.
• With one edition in UP, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jammu, and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand, three editions in Chhattisgarh, Bihar, and Punjab, five editions in Madhya Pradesh and twelve editions in Rajasthan, the newspaper provide an interaction with the dedicated and targeted audience through Public Notice Ads Booking.
• Also, with the newspaper, you get a chance to reach out to the readers in Kota, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Ajmer, Bilaspur, Bhuj, Jaipur, Srinagar, Jamshedpur, Indore, Pali, Gwalior, Hisar, Sagar, Ranchi, Shimla and many other smaller towns with your well published Dainik Bhaskar Advertisement Booking Ads.
• The Public Notice Ads Booking exhibit cost-effective advertisement options. Based on the requirements and budget, the advertisement can be booked in Classified Display or Classified Text formats.
What are the types of Public Notice Ads Booking?
In terms of format, Public Notice Ads Booking is of three major types:
• Dainik Bhaskar Classified: Dainik Bhaskar Classified are text-based advertisements. They are simple, run online ads and are charged on the basis of the number of lines utilized in the content.
• Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads are the contemporary new aged type of advertisement. This ad type is elaborate and more detailed in comparison to the Text Classifieds. The Advertisement rates for the Classified Display Advertisements are calculated on the basis of per square centimeter.
• Full-Scale Display: Full-Scale Display includes image and text with the main focus on the center image. In comparison to the other two formats listed above, the size of the advertisement is bigger and costlier.
Book Public Notice Ads in Dainik Bhaskar with Bookadsnow
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an Online Newspaper Advertising Agency that assists the clients in booking advertisements online from anywhere at any time. With over thirty years of experience, Bookadsnow, a leading Newspaper Advertisement Agency shares great business attachment and connection with local and national media houses.
The perks of Public Notice Ads Booking with Bookadsnow are as follows:
• Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market.
• Complete transparency with the media buying: We endeavor to do away with the lack of transparency which is prevalent in the industry and this is the reason we desist from displaying card rates online. This is because the media rates are highly negotiable up to eighty percent.
• End to end Media consultancy: Our dedicated media team are always there to guide you through your media plan from start to finish.
• Overall evaluation and proof of execution: We provide you with the end report displaying the result of the advert and a detailed proof so that you can get a clear image of the impact of your advert campaign.
• Readymade formats for template and content for the first time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first time ad bookers. Therefore, to make their experience relatively easy, we provide them with thorough assistance with the A B Cs of booking adverts.
• Flexibility regarding last minute Dainik Bhaskar Advertisement Booking: We definitely understand your need of the hour and have provisions available for last minute bookings.
You can display your Notice Advertisement in three different ways as per your requirement through Bookadsnow.
- Classified (Notice) Text Ad: This is the most simplistic form of displaying your Notice Ad. This form of publishing your notice Ad will include only texts without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Notice) Ad: If you want to display your public notice Ads in newspaper in an elaborate manner without much text, then Display Ad is your way to go. Such ads are produced using high resolution coloured or black and white creative with the presence of minimal text. The format of such Ads can be of various sizes ranging from a quarter page to half page or even full page.
- Display Classified (Notice) Advertisement: The content of such Ad includes texts as well as images and is considered to be the best form of displaying your Ad campaign. The rate for such Ad is fixed per square centimetre.
The Process of booking Notice Ads in newspaper with Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Notice Ads from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Pick a newspaper of your choice among the plethora of newspapers on the homepage.
Step 3: Next, choose any one form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll be presented with three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your notice Ad (one or more city).
- Next, mention the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your notice Ad along with the mention of the release date.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with your notice Ad booking journey, our in-house media team will get connected with you and guide you with you Ad booking along with setting up a budget for you.
To publish a notice advertisement, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content under the letterhead of your advocate, and court order, where applicable. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.