Public Notice Ads Booking in Ananda Bazar Patrika at Lowest Ad Rates
Public Notice Ads are considered to be one of the most important categories published in Anandabazar Patrika. This is an ad type that is published by the government, corporate entities and individuals. Modification of developmental changes, rules and regulations and policies are brought to notice to the citizens by the Government or non-Government institutions through Public Notice Advertisement in Anandabazar Patrika.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why Publish Public Notice Ads in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper?
- Additional Information
Anandabazar Patrika is the leading Bengali daily in the world. It is the #1 newspaper in Bengal that provides exceptional coverage. From the cities to villages, Anandabazar Patrika reaches out to a huge variety of readers looking for different types. This gives all advertisers a chance to choose from a host of different options.
Reasons for you to advertise in Anandabazar Patrika
- The Anandabazar Patrika has a circulation of about 1.1 million daily.
- It has a readership of over 10 million.
- It caters to the elites and the working class equally.
- It reaches out to the rural areas as well as urban population on a daily basis.
- It covers national news, international news, entertainment, sports and local news dedicatedly.
- The are amicable and the advertisements are wide reaching.
The Anandabazar Patrika provides a strong platform and a legacy to all the advertisers looking towards reaching out to a large population in record time.
What are the types of Public Notice Ads published in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper?
· Property Notice: Public Property Notice Advertisements is published to inform the public or the people concerned, regarding deals made concerning a particular property to avoid disputes in future.
· Bank Notice: Bank Notice is a Public Notice Ad published in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper by a banking establishment to declare a shift in location, new schemes et cetera.
· Loss of Share Certificate: Loss of Share Certificate is published in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper to try and retrieve or at least derive an alternative, replacement or compensation for the loss of important document.
· Company Notice: A Company may publish a Public Notice Ad in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper to declare a change in their location of office.
· Court Notice: A Court Notice advertisement is published in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper to inform the public about the legal proceedings of a court.
· Marriage Notice: Marriage Public Notice Ad is published Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper to state the legality of marriage between individuals to the public at large.
· Merger Notice: A Merger Notice ad is published in the Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper to announce to the public when two companies merge and unify into one organization.
· Amalgamation Notice: An Amalgamation Notice ad is released in the Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper to declare when two or more companies merge and unify into one organization.
· Divorce Notice: Divorce Notice is published in the Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper to publicly declare the separation of the married couple.
· RBI Notice: Reserve Bank of India publishes the Notice Advertisement in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper to inform the public about changes in laws, rules or regulations.
Book Notice Ad in Top Newspaper Advertising Agency Bookadsnow
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an Online Notice Ad Booking Agency that assists the clients in booking advertisements online from anywhere at any time. With over thirty years of experience, Bookadsnow, a leading Newspaper Advertisement Agency shares great business attachment and connection with local and national media houses.
The perks of booking Public Notice Ads in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper with Bookadsnow are as follows:
Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market.
Complete transparency with the media buying: We endeavor to do away with the lack of transparency which is prevalent in the industry and this is the reason we desist from displaying card rates online. This is because the media rates are highly negotiable up to eighty percent.
End to end Media consultancy: Our dedicated media team are always there to guide you through your media plan from start to finish.
Overall evaluation and proof of execution: We provide you with the end report displaying the result of the advert and a detailed proof so that you can get a clear image of the impact of your advert campaign.
Readymade formats for template and content for the first time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first time ad bookers. Therefore, to make their experience relatively easy, we provide them with thorough assistance with the A B Cs of booking adverts.
Flexibility regarding last minute booking of Anandabazar Patrika Notice Ad: We definitely understand your need of the hour and have provisions available for last minute bookings.
What are the formats for booking Public Notice Ads in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper?
Public Notice Ads in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper are of three major types:
• Anandabazar Patrika Classifieds Booking
• Classified Display Ads
• Full-Scale Display
Once you've booked your ad with us and the initial payments are made, we raise a release order and your ad is provisionally booked. You just need to provide us with 2-3 days lead time and your ad can be published/released on the day you want. Book Ads in Top Magazine Advertising Agency in India.
You will have to provide us with the outlay and the time frame and accordingly the packages can be customised. Our media expert will help you with the best media package for your brand according to your budget and requirement.