Lokmat Obituary Ads Booking in Mumbai at Best Ad Rates
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the most populous city in India. With a population of more than 12 million, Mumbai has a high literacy rate, and people of Mumbai mainly rely on newspapers for news about the world. That’s why newspaper advertisement is a very effective way to reach people in Mumbai. Publishing Obituary advertisement in Lokmat newspaper is a very effective way let people know about the demise of your loved one.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Lokmat Death Announcement Ads in Mumbai?
- Additional Information
Releasing Lokmat Obituary Ads in Mumbai is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones.
Lokmat is a Marathi language newspaper published in Mumbai. Its first edition was published in 1971 under the publishing house Lokmat Media Limited. Lokmat has 11 Marathi editions which has been targeted to attract Marathi readers from Maharashtra and its nearby regions. Apart from the daily newspaper, Lokmat also has a television news channel in joint venture with IBN18 called IBN-Lokmat.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in Lokmat
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
Lokmat Obituary Ad Formats booked in Mumbai:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking Lokmat Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow is an online Newspaper, TV & Magazine advertisement booking platform. With us you can get the lowest advertisement rates for obituary or death anniversary announcement ad in Lokmat.
As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., an award-winning ad agency in India, we have the advantage of having Lookad’s more than 3 decades of experience as an ad agency. This helps us to give you the best ad position in Lokmat newspapers in Mumbai for maximum visibility of your ad at the lowest price.
Also, we are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Reasons To Book Ads With Bookadsnow
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in the Lokmat.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Advertisement in Lokmat, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Obituary Advertisement in Lokmat newspaper.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
Bookadsnow makes your online ad booking experience easier. Now book television, newspaper and magazine ads anywhere in India – even if you are not in India, all you need to do is drop in your query and our media expert will get in touch with you with the best of media plans according to your budget and requirements.