Matrimonial Ads Booking in Rajasthan Patrika at Lowest Ad Rates
Rajasthan Patrika Matrimony Ad is published with a specified aim to find a feasible and suitable partner with the prospect of getting married. In terms of requirements, there are basically two kinds of matrimonial ads – Wanted Grooms, on the basis of the eventual perspective, the bride’s family advertise in the newspaper. While the other kind is Wanted Brides, based on the perspective, the family of the groom advertises in the newspaper. Furthermost categorization is on the basis of specific conditions like profession, preference, community, nationality, caste, religion, age and location.
The process of Rajasthan Patrika Online Advertising Booking for Matrimonial is made simpler through the Bookadsnow website.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Rajasthan Patrika Matrimony ads?
- Additional Information
Rajasthan Patrika has an eventful and fascinating history that dates back to 1956. It is a Hindi language daily that circulates in 6 states of India. In Delhi and Rajasthan, it circulates as Rajasthan Patrika and in the 4 other states it circulates as Patrika. The pages provide a much coveted and lucrative platform for all kinds of advertisements including matrimonial, obituary, job announcements, property and even brand advertisements.
You will find advertising in the Rajasthan Patrika a pleasant and satisfying experience with the help of Bookadsnow.
Reasons to book a advertisement
- Rajasthan Patrika and Patrika, together, are the No. 4 circulating daily in India.
- They have multiple editions for multiple states and cities.
- It covers 36 cities in 8 states including Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Sikar, Alwar, Bikaner, Bansware, Pali, Kota, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Rewa, Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Bastar, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Surat, Kolkata, Jagdalpur and many more.
- It reaches out to most Hindi speaking households in these cities and adjoining towns.
What are the formats of advertising for Rajasthan Patrika Matrimony Ads?
Rajasthan Patrika Matrimonial Ad Booking is of two types, in terms of format – Classified Text and Classified Display.
- Text Classifieds: Text Classifieds is the text-based advertisement. These types of advertisements are budget friendly and are published under specific columns. Rajasthan Patrika Classified Advertisement Rates are less in comparison to the other ad type listed below.
- Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads contain the image of the prospective bride or groom with contact details mentioned. This type of advert is more detailed and grab the attention of the audience.
Bookadsnow is an online portal for buying media spaces in newspapers across the country. It is an initiative of Lookad India Pvt Ltd, with the motive to make advertising easier and cost effective. Bookadsnow has the advantage of over 3 decades of experience in the field.
Benefits of Rajasthan Patrika Matrimonial Ad Booking with Bookadsnow:
- Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market.
- Complete transparency with the media buying: We maintain complete transparency with our customers. Due to this reason, we do not display the card rates on the online platform because the media rates are highly negotiable up to 80%.
- End to end Media consultancy: Our media expert team works hard to resolve your advertisement queries. We provide you with assistance at every step.
- Readymade formats and content for the first-time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first-time ad bookers. Therefore, for their comfort, we provide them with readymade templates and guidance.
- Flexibility regarding last minute Ad Booking: We definitely understand your need for the hour and have provisions available for last minute bookings.
Bookadsnow is an online media planning portal who have made booking newspaper advertisement a simple process. You can display your Matrimonial Ads in three different ways as per your requirement.
- Classified (Matrimonial) Text Ad: These are the most simple ways to put forward your matrimonial ads in newspaper of your choice. This form of publishing your matrimonial Ad will include only run-on lines without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Matrimonial) Ad: If you want to display your matrimonial Ad in an attractive manner without much text, then Display Ad is your solution. Such ads are generated using high resolution colored or black and white templates with the use of minimal text.
- Display Classified (Matrimonial) Advertisement: The content of such Ads contain texts as well as images and works best with matrimonial advertisement. The rate for such Ad is determined per square centimeter.
The Process of Booking Matrimonial Ads through Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Matrimonial Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the gamut of options from the homepage.
Step 3: Next, pick any one form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by highlighting the location for publishing your matrimonial Ad (one or more city).
- Next, put down the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your matrimonial Ad along with the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment to specify your requirements. Thereafter, submit your query.
Once you are done with your matrimonial Ad booking process, our in-house media team will contact you to and guide with your Ad booking along with setting up a budget for you.
To publish a matrimonial advertisement in the newspaper, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.