Book Newspaper ADS Across all AD Types
As an essential hub fostering great importance to the new businesses, start-ups, and cultural sectors, newspaper ad agency in Kolkata, stride on to build a solid foundation for releasing newspaper ads. Over the past couple of years, Newspaper Advertisement Booking agencies have gained vital threshold because of the huge chunk of buying power and decision makers that are prevalent in Kolkata.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
ONLINE AD BOOKING
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- Why Book Newspaper Ads Kolkata?
- Additional Information
The city of joy, Kolkata is the capital city of the Indian state of West Bengal. The city is known for its versatility and culture. The diversity of Kolkata's population has created a huge scope for the newspaper Advertising Agency of Kolkata. Being a politically active state, a newspaper is still an inevitable part of the day to day life, thus the market for the Newspaper Advertising Agency in Kolkata is forever expanding.
The City Kolkata exhibit a variety of newspapers, in different languages:
- ENGLISH: The Hindu, The Times of India, Economic Times, Business Standard, Financial Express, Business Line, Mint, Indian Express, The Statesman, The Telegraph, Know How, T2, Calcutta Times, Education times, The Asia Age
- BENGALI: Ananda Bazar Patrika, Ei Samay, Sangbaad Pratidin, Dainik Statesman, Ajkaal, Bartaman
- HINDI: Sanmarg, Rang, Jeevan Surbhi, Awsar, Salaam Duniya, Dainik Vishwamitra, Janasatta, Janpat, Prabhat Khabar, Chhapte Chhapte
- URDU: Akhbar-E-Mashriq
- NEPALI: Himalaya Darpan
Kolkata is an active and creative city endowing a lot of data to the Newspaper Advertising Agency in Kolkata. Kolkata newspapers are diverse in their readership, language, content, and approach. Book Anandabazar Patrika Advertisement with Bookadsnow is an easy way to access the Kolkata Bangla Newspaper, as well as other newspapers in other languages.
How to book ads for a newspaper on Bookadsnow from Kolkata?
Bookadsnow is an online portal for buying spaces for ads in newspapers. In order to book an ad on Bookadsnow you must abide by the following simple steps:
- Select the Newspaper for, where you want to publish your ad.
- Select the type of ad you want and share all other relevant details
- You will receive a call from us instantly regarding the particulars of your ad.
- You will receive an Invoice regarding the payment once the plan is finalized. The payment can be made through the online portal or offline mediums as well.
With us, we guarantee that the ads are published in the selected newspaper on the selected date. Once the advertisement is published in the newspaper, we email you the e-paper version of the published ad. Booking an ad with Bookadsnow- the leading newspaper advertising agency in Kolkata; is easy, convenient and affordable. It saves a lot of effort as well as your time.
Book Ad in Top Newspaper Advertising Agency in Kolkata:
Bookadsnow is an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd. The company has thirty years of experience in the field of advertising and is one of the leading Newspaper advertising agency in Kolkata. Bookadsnow is an online portal to book ads in newspapers. Bookadsnow stands out from all the other newspaper ad agencies in Kolkata because of its experience and justifiability in cost and ease of access.
Bookadsnow provides three major types of advertisement for Kolkata’s newspaper:
- Classified ads: Small textual ads, publish in specific columns in Kolkata’s Newspaper like Sanmarg Advertisement. It contains no form of image or logo. This is one of the most published ad types because of its affordability and ease.
- Classified Display Ads: The Display advertisement in newspaper are ads which contain an image or a logo along with a written text. It is costlier than classified ads but comparatively is more effective in Kolkata’s Newspaper.
- Display Ads: Display ads are a large scale oriented photographic advertisement. It usually creates an impact on the viewers in Kolkata’s Newspaper. Though expensive, it is extremely effective.
On completion of the above three listed steps, you might proceed with the payment. The payment for the ad can be made through any medium online or offline depending on your convenience. Once the payment is made, we confirm the advertisement slot and the day of release with you.
Selecting the right medium for your respective ad depends upon certain factors, namely:
- The nature of your brand or product and the kind of visibility it requires
- Whether your target group is regional or national
- What sort of medium your target group consumes
- What your advertising budget is
Sometimes, for a newspaper advertisement to be effective, use of more than one media comes in handy. You can go for a media mix as per your requirement. Our media experts will help you choose the best media plan to meet your advertisement objectives perfectly.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire