Dainik Bhaskar Obituary Ads Booking in Delhi at Best Ad Rates
As the capital city of India, Delhi has a high literacy rate. Despite the huge growth of digital medium, this city still has a huge reader base of newspapers. That’s why publishing obituary advertisement in newspapers like Dainik Bhaskar can spread your message about the death of your loved one among most number of people.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Dainik Bhaskar Obituary Advertisement in Delhi?
- Additional Information
Releasing Dainik Bhaskar Obituary Ads in Delhi is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones.
The main reasons for booking Dainik Bhaskar Obituary Advertisement in Delhi are:
- In 2016, the Audit Bureau of Circulation dubbed the Dainik Bhaskar the largest circulated Hindi Daily in India.
- It has a circulation of 6 million copies and 53 print locations across the country.
- It has a dedicated readership in large metropolis cities, small cities, Tier I and Tier 2 cities, townships and villages.
- Dainik Bhaskar has 1 edition in Uttar Pradesh, 1 in Chandigarh, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, HP and Uttarakhand each, 3 in Haryana, 4 in Chhattisgarh, Punjab and Bihar, 5 editions in Madhya Pradesh and 12 editions in Rajasthan. These editions provide dedicated and targeted audience to each and every
- You can reach out to readers in Jodhpur, Kota, Bhopal, Ajmer, Ambala, Bhuj, Bilaspur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Srinagar, Pali, Indore, Gwalior, Hisar, Shimla, Sagar, Ranchi and many other smaller towns with your well-placed
Types of Obituary Ads booked in Dainik Bhaskar
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
Dainik Bhaskar Obituary Ad Formats booked in Delhi:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking Dainik Bhaskar Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rate for a newspaper advertisement. As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., one of the top ad agencies in India, we have the advantage of having Lookad’s 30+ years of experience as an ad agency. That’s why we can give you the best help & guidance for publishing your advertisement. Also, we are one of the first agencies in India to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, which helps us to release advertisement in any newspaper of India.
Here are the reasons why you should book advertisement with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in Dainik Bhaskar newspaper.
- If you face any issue while following the online obituary advertisement booking process on Bookadsnow website, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book death message or death anniversary advertisement in Dainik Bhaskar newspaper.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
We understand that you may need to pause or cancel your campaign mid-way. In that case, please contact our media experts. Cancellations for television /newspaper /magazine advertising are possible subject to individual channel/publication policies. A minimum of 3-7 working days’ notice is required for giving effect to your advice. Please note that spots are booked in advance with TV channels. It is possible your ad spots will be played within this duration, and you will be charged for these spots. Supplementary bill could come into play depending upon your commitment with the individual channels/publications.