Dainik Bhaskar Public Notice Ads Booking in Delhi at Best Ad Rates
As the capital of India, Delhi has emerged as a business hub. This city has a high literacy rate. Despite the huge growth of digital medium, this city still has a huge reader base of newspapers. That’s why publishing notice advertisements in newspapers like Dainik Bhaskar can produce great awareness among people in Delhi.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Dainik Bhaskar Notice Advertisement in Delhi?
- Additional Information
Public Notice Ads are one of the most important advertisement categories booked in Delhi newspapers. Public Notice Advertisements in Dainik Bhaskar are normally published by the individuals, corporate entities and government. Modification of the rules, developmental changes, regulations or policies are enlightened to the citizens by the non-Government or Government institutions through notice advertisements.
The main reasons for booking Dainik Bhaskar Notice Advertisement in Delhi are:
- In 2016, the Audit Bureau of Circulation dubbed the Dainik Bhaskar the largest circulated Hindi Daily in India.
- It has a circulation of 6 million copies and 53 print locations across the country.
- It has a dedicated readership in large metropolis cities, small cities, Tier I and Tier 2 cities, townships and villages.
- Dainik Bhaskar has 1 edition in Uttar Pradesh, 1 in Chandigarh, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, HP and Uttarakhand each, 3 in Haryana, 4 in Chhattisgarh, Punjab and Bihar, 5 editions in Madhya Pradesh and 12 editions in Rajasthan. These editions provide dedicated and targeted audience to each and every
- You can reach out to readers in Jodhpur, Kota, Bhopal, Ajmer, Ambala, Bhuj, Bilaspur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Srinagar, Pali, Indore, Gwalior, Hisar, Shimla, Sagar, Ranchi and many other smaller towns with your well-placed
Types of Notice Ads in Dainik Bhaskar:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking Dainik Bhaskar Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you a medium to check the circulation details of your ad, bulk offers on newspaper advertisement booking and best advertisement rates for publishing newspaper advertisement in Dainik Bhaskar. We are India’s best online newspaper advertisement booking platform through which you can book Display advertisement, matrimonial advertisement, public notice ads, obituary ads etc at a very affordable cost.
As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., one of the top newspaper ad agencies in India, we have the advantage of having Lookad’s 30+ years of experience as an ad agency. That’s why we can give you the best help & guidance for publishing your advertisement. Also, we are one of the first agencies in India to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, which helps us to release advertisement in any newspaper of India.
Here are the reasons why you should book advertisement with Bookadsnow:
- Complete transparency with media buying at every step of the way
- Media consultation
- Ready formats for content and template for first time ad bookers
- Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
With Bookadsnow, you can advertise across all mediums from the comfort of your home or while on your way to work. Since all ad campaigns work as prepaid services, your campaign will start once you complete the full payment. You can make payment via Cheque, DD and RTGS/NEFT. Book Advertisement Now!!
Bookadsnow provides you with an exclusive feature of selecting your media from anywhere in the world to advertise in any television advertising / newspaper advertising / magazine advertising in India. After you fill in your details on the Bookadsnow website, our media expert will get in touch with you.