Book Newspaper ADS Across all AD Types
As an essential hub fostering great importance to the new businesses, start-ups, and cultural sectors, newspaper ad agency in Chennai, stride on to build a solid foundation for releasing newspaper ads. Over the past couple of years, Newspaper Advertisement Booking agencies have gained vital threshold because of the huge chunk of buying power and decision makers that are prevalent in Chennai.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
ONLINE AD BOOKING
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- Why Book Newspaper Ads Chennai ?
- Additional Information
Newspaper Advertising in Chennai
Chennai is the cultural capital of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The state of Tamil Nadu has a high literacy rate, and yet the city believes in traditional modes of advertising through Newspaper. This, in turn, has provided a market to the Advertisement Agencies of Chennai, as well as to the Newspaper advertising Agency in Chennai. The distinct language based on which the ads are disseminated in various newspapers by the Advertisement Agencies of Chennai are:
- ENGLISH: The Hindu, The New Indian Express, News Today, The Times of India, Deccan Chronicles, The Economic Times, Business Standards, Financial Express, Business Line, Mint et cetera.
- HINDI: Economic times, Business Standards
- TAMIL: Daily Thanthi, Dinamalar, Dinakaran
- MALAYAM: Malayala Manorama, Mathrubhumi
- TELEGU: Andhra Jyoti, Eenadu
How to Book Newspaper Ads in Chennai with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides the best services in the city. You can Book Newspaper Ad online through the website. The process of this Newspaper advertising agency in Chennai Bookadsnow are as follows:
- Select the type of advertisement. If you want a classified ad, a classified display ad or a display ad.
- You will receive an invoice from our end regarding the payment, which can be paid through the online portal depending on your convenience.
- Your advertisement will be published on the selected date in the selected Newspaper.
- Once your advertisement is published in the newspaper, we will send you the copy of the e-paper where your ad has been published.
Newspaper Advertisement Booking in Chennai
The Advertisement Agencies of Chennai provide varied mediums of advertising, thereby making newspaper advertisement in Chennai hold a strong grip. The newspaper advertisement in Chennai holds a strong foothold because of its mass approach and feasible mode of advertising. Amongst them, one of the leading newspaper advertising agency in Chennai is Bookadsnow. They provide their services in several languages. Bookadsnow provides a wide range of advertisement like the Notice Ads, Chennai Classified Ads, Tender Ads, Obituary Ads, Financial Result Ads, Appointment Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Display Ads and Educational Ads.
Bookadsnow the Top Newspaper Ad Agency in Chennai
Compared to other newspaper Advertisement Agency in Chennai, Bookadsnow has the advantage of experience. It is an initiative of Lookad Pvt Ltd India, which has spent over 3 decades in the media buying and releasing industry. Bookadsnow is your best companion if you want to publish newspaper advertisement, providing you with the best quotes for your ad.
Types of Newspaper Advertisement in Chennai
- Classified Advertisement: Classified Ads are the textual advertisement which is inexpensive. They are published under particular columns, for example, jobs, rents, events et cetera
- Classified Display Advertisement: Classified Display advertisements are cheaper than the Display Ads but slightly more expensive than the Classified Ads. They may contain images or logos along with running text.
- Display Advertisements: Display advertisements are expensive and are mainly targeted at creating a company image.
Obituary Ads are released when one loses his/her close one and has to inform the distant relatives and friends about the demise. As calling up and informing every individual might prove to be quite a time taking process, publishing obituary Ads is the best alternative option. However, consider these factors before publishing an Obituary Ad campaign.
Local Popularity & Demand for the Newspaper: It is a known factor, the more extensively a newspaper is read locally, your Obituary Ad will receive a greater reach among your targeted audience.
Regions where a newspaper is Published: Choose a newspaper which is published and has complete coverage in the city / location of the deceased. This is because, if the targeted newspaper is published in that region where your potential audiences are situated, again the obituary Ad campaign will produce great results. For example, Times of India is one such newspaper which is published all across the nation. Hence, expect your obituary Ad to be viewed by your relatives to whom you want to inform about the incident, provided you publish the Ad in that region.
If you are still hesitant about which newspaper you should choose for booking your obituary advertisement, feel free to call us. Our media expert will get in touch with you and assist you in choosing the right newspaper according to your budget and requirements.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire