Job Advertisement Booking in Vijay Karnataka at Lowest Ad Rates
The Job Advertisement Booking or Appointment Ad in the Vijaya Karnataka is published to exhibit various career opportunities to the prospective job seekers. The Agencies or companies preferably choose The Job Advertisement Booking or Appointment Ad in the Vijaya Karnataka is published to exhibit various career opportunities to the prospective job seekers. The Agencies or companies preferably choose Vijaya Karnataka Recruitment Ads to reach out to the apt audience because Vijaya Karnataka guarantees high readability and reach.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Vijaya Karnataka Recruitment Ads in the newspaper?
- Additional Information
- Vijaya Karnataka is published from all the main cities of Karnataka including Bangalore, Mangalore, Shivamogga, Kalaburagi, Hassan, Davanagere, Chitradurga, Hubbali and Gangavath
- It has a daily circulation of about 6.34 lakhs.
- It has a readership of over 13 lakhs at present in the southern states of India.
- It is published by the same house that publishes The Times of India and this promises quality advertisements with a high viewership.
What are the types of Vijaya Karnataka Recruitment Ads?
We at Bookadsnow, provide the best advertising solution for your organizations. Job Advertisement Booking Ads in the Vijaya Karnataka newspaper are of three kinds:
• Text Classifieds: Text Classifieds are low priced, textual ads showcasing lesser details and no image or logo. Moreover, the Vijaya Karnataka Classified Rates are less in comparison to the other two adverts given below.
• Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads appear in specific columns which may or may not contain an image or logo. Vijaya Karnataka Classified Ads act as an ideal medium to reach out to the prospective employees.
• Display Ads: Display Ads are suitable for high level or multiple job vacancies. They are generally published once or twice on a particular day of every week. Considered to be one of the most expensive ads, Display Ads are catchy in nature.
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an online platform that has made the booking of Vijaya Karnataka Recruitment Ads convenient and simpler.
Job Advertisement Booking in Vijaya Karnataka newspaper offers the following benefits:
• Competitive market rates– We provide you with the lowest quotes available in the market.
• Complete transparency with media buying at every step– We endeavour to do away with the lack of transparency prevailing in the industry and that is why we do not display card rates online. Moreover, Vijaya Karnataka Advertising Rates are negotiable up to 80% and we aim to negotiate the best on your behalf.
• Media consultation – Our dedicated media experts are there to guide you through your media planning and ad campaign.
• Evaluation reports & proof of execution – We provide day-to-day reports along with detailed proof so that you have a clear picture of the impact of your ad campaign.
• Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings – We understand your requirement and provide you with the provision of placing last-minute ad bookings.
• Best platform and positioning for your ads – We bring you the best and the prime ad positions, which results in the highest reach for your Vijaya Karnataka Recruitment Ads.
The Process of booking Recruitment Ads in Newspaper
Step 1: Click on the Appointment Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 3: Next, choose any specific form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your appointment Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your appointment Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking your recruitment ads in the newspaper, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a budget for you.
To publish an appointment ad, you need to furnish
- A scanned copy of your PAN card,
- your ad content under the letterhead of your company, and images, if any.
Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.