Job Advertisement Booking in Rajasthan Patrika at Lowest Ad Rates
The Job Advertisement Booking or Appointment Ad in the Rajasthan Patrika is published to exhibit various career opportunities to the prospective job seekers. The Agencies or companies preferably choose The Job Advertisement Booking or Appointment Ad in the Rajasthan Patrika is published to exhibit various career opportunities to the prospective job seekers. The Agencies or companies preferably choose Rajasthan Patrika Recruitment Ads to reach out to the apt audience because Rajasthan Patrika guarantees high readability and reach.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Rajasthan Patrika Recruitment Ads?
- Additional Information
Rajasthan Patrika has an eventful and fascinating history that dates back to 1956. It is a Hindi language daily that circulates in 6 states of India. In Delhi and Rajasthan, it circulates as Rajasthan Patrika and in the 4 other states it circulates as Patrika. The pages provide a much coveted and lucrative platform for all kinds of advertisements including matrimonial, obituary, job announcements, property and even brand advertisements.
Reasons to book a advertisement
- Rajasthan Patrika and Patrika, together, are the No. 4 circulating daily in India.
- They have multiple editions for multiple states and cities.
- It covers 36 cities in 8 states including Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Sikar, Alwar, Bikaner, Bansware, Pali, Kota, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Rewa, Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Bastar, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Surat, Kolkata, Jagdalpur and many more.
- It reaches out to most Hindi speaking households in these cities and adjoining towns.
What are the types of Rajasthan Patrika Recruitment Ads?
We at Bookadsnow, provide the best advertising solution for your organizations. Job Advertisement Booking Ads in the Rajasthan Patrika newspaper are of three kinds:
- Text Classifieds: Text Classifieds are low priced, textual ads showcasing lesser details and no image or logo. Moreover, the Rajasthan Patrika Classified Rates are less in comparison to the other two adverts given below.
- Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads appear in specific columns which may or may not contain an image or logo. Rajasthan Patrika Classified Ads act as an ideal medium to reach out to the prospective employees.
- Display Ads: Display Ads are suitable for high level or multiple job vacancies. They are generally published once or twice on a particular day of every week. Considered to be one of the most expensive ads, Display Ads are catchy in nature.
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an online platform that has made the booking of Rajasthan Patrika Recruitment Ads convenient and simpler. Job Advertisement Booking in Rajasthan Patrika newspaper with Bookadsnow offers the following benefits:
- Competitive market rates– We provide you with the lowest quotes available in the market.
- Complete transparency with media buying at every step– We endeavor to do away with the lack of transparency prevailing in the industry and that is why we do not display card rates online. Moreover, Rajasthan Patrika Advertising Rates are negotiable up to 80% and we aim to negotiate the best on your behalf.
- Media consultation– Our dedicated media experts are there to guide you through your media planning and ad campaign.
- Evaluation reports & proof of execution– We provide day-to-day reports along with detailed proof so that you have a clear picture of the impact of your ad campaign.
- Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings– We understand your requirement and provide you with the provision of placing last-minute ad bookings.
- Best platform and positioning for your ads– We bring you the best and the prime ad positions, which results in the highest reach for your Rajasthan Patrika Recruitment Ads.
To publish an appointment ad, you need to furnish
- A scanned copy of your PAN card,
- your ad content under the letterhead of your company, and images, if any.
Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.