Job Advertisement Booking in Divya Bhaskar at Lowest Ad Rates
Job Advertisement Booking or Appointment Ad Booking in Divya Bhaskar is published to exhibit distinct career options to the prospective job seekers. The Agencies generally prefer to choose The Job Advertisement Booking in Divya Bhaskar to reach out to the felicitous target audience because the newspaper guarantees high reach and readability.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Divya Bhaskar Recruitment Ads in the newspaper?
- Additional Information
Divya Bhaskar is the highest circulated Gujarati Daily in India. The Bhaskar Group launched Divya Bhaskar in 2003. This was the fourth launch of the Gujarati daily outside Madhya Pradesh. It set a world record for the highest distribution on the day it launched (23 June, 2003). Soon Divya Bhaskar made it to Vadodara and Surat. It is also one of the best newspaper choices for placing ads due to the amicable
- It has the dedicated readership in Gujarat with a high purchasing power.
- It is published in Ahmadabad, Vadodara, Surat, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Bhuj, Bhavnagar, Mehsana and Junagadh.
- As per the Audit Bureau of Circulation, it is the highest circulated daily in Gujarat.
- To enjoy the best you should book your advertisement via Bookadsnow. This is an online portal that offers you the best irrespective of your location, advertisement type and experience.
Book Recruitment ads in Divya Bhaskar with Bookadsnow
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an online platform that has made the booking of Divya Bhaskar Recruitment Ads convenient and simpler. Job Advertisement Booking in Divya Bhaskar newspaper with Bookadsnow offers the following benefits:
• Competitive market rates– We provide you with the lowest quotes available in the market.
• Complete transparency with media buying at every step – We endeavor to do away with the lack of transparency prevailing in the industry and that is why we do not display card rates online. Moreover, Divya Bhaskar Advertising Rates are negotiable up to 80% and we aim to negotiate the best on your behalf.
• Media consultation – Our dedicated media experts are there to guide you through your media planning and ad campaign.
• Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings – We understand your requirement and provide you with the provision of placing last-minute ad bookings.
• Best platform and positioning for your ads – We bring you the best and the prime ad positions, which results in the highest reach for your Divya Bhaskar Recruitment Ads.
What are the types of Divya Bhaskar Recruitment Ads?
We at Bookadsnow, provide the best advertising solution for your organizations. Job Advertisement Booking Ads in the Divya Bhaskar newspaper are of three kinds:
• Text Classifieds
• Classified Display Ads
• Display Ads
You can make changes in the advertisement already booked, only if it’s done within the stipulated timeline and the television /newspaper /magazine advertising policy. Please let our media expert know about such changes well in advance, because once your ad has been sent for publication/release, it is very difficult to make changes in it. Book Advertisement Now!!!
The Process of booking Recruitment Ads in Newspaper
Step 1: Click on the Appointment Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 3: Next, choose any specific form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your appointment Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your appointment Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking your recruitment ads in the newspaper, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a budget for you.