Times Of India Obituary Ads For Bangalore Book OnlineOct 05, 2017
Times of India Obituary Ad is a newspaper notification reporting the death of a person, published along with biographical details of the deceased. Times of India Obituary Ads are generally published in the format of classified text, classified display, and full-scale display ads. We at Bookadsnow, understand you thoroughly at the time of need and grief. We can assist you to book TOI Obituary ads in any city including Bangalore with ease.
Times of India newspaper offers city-centric options making it easy for the advertisers to publish in major city editions like Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, and Mumbai. Bookadsnow, an INS accredited agency enables you to book TOI Obituary ads in all cities including Bangalore. Obituary Ads in Times of India is the most widely read newspapers in Bangalore and depending upon its circulation is highly chosen by the audience to book Times of India Advertisement Bangalore obituary ads.
Following are the pointers listing the importance of booking Times of India Bangalore obituary ads:
• The highest selling newspaper in the English language.
• Offers cost-effective adoptions like Text Classified, Classified Display and Display Ads.
Advertisement Sizes for Booking Times of India Obituary Ads
• Classified Text: TOI classified obituary advertisement is generally of small-sized with general information of the deceased attached to the advertisement.
• Classified Display: Classified Display is a little costly as it includes both images and text. To book the TOI classified display obituary ad, you will have to select a pre-designed ad template.
• Full-Scale Display: Full-Scale Display includes image and text with the main focus on the center image. In comparison to the other two formats listed above, the size of the advertisement is bigger and costlier.
Benefits of Booking Times of India Bangalore Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow
• We completely understand the need of the hour and furnish you with a readymade obituary template. On approval of the obituary template, we go ahead with the ad process.
• We offer best rates for all types of Times of India Bangalore obituary ads.
Required Documents to Book TOI Obituary Ads:
• Death Certificate and full details of the deceased.
• A photograph of the deceased.
• Size of the advertisement.
• Date of release of the advertisement.
How to Book Times of India Obituary Ads?
• Visit www.bookadsnow.com
• On the homepage, scroll down to the column “Select your location for advertising in the newspaper”. In that section, you will find the tab “Select City” or “Select State”.
• On the tab “Select City”, type “Bangalore” and from the drop-down select the city.
• Then click on “Book Now”.
• On the search menu, type “The Times of India” and select the newspaper.
• On the Times of India icon, you will view two option “View Details” & “Add to Plan”. Through these two options, you can send us relevant queries for booking Times of India Bangalore Obituary Ad.
You can also email us your Times of India Bangalore Obituary Ads related queries at email@example.com. If you have any other query, call us at +91–9830400021 or drop a message and our media professionals will get in touch.