How To Book Remembrance Ad In Times Of India Online At Lowest Cost?Sep 25, 2017 | Newspaper
Remembrance refers to memories that are associated with a person. Remembrance Ads are related to the birth or death anniversary of a departed person. Death advertisement in newspaper or death anniversary advertisement in a newspaper is published to pay tribute or to remind pals and relatives about the memorable event. Obituary Ads in Times of India can be yearly, half-yearly or monthly on the basis of the beliefs of the families. Booking TOI Remembrance Ads act as a means to keep departed souls alive. Generally, people opt for booking TOI Remembrance Ads because of the following reasons:
- Highest selling English Newspaper with largest readership and circulation.
- Only newspaper with PAN India coverage.
- Offers cost-effective advertisement options for Small Box Remembrance Ad, Half Page Remembrance Ad and Full Page Remembrance Ad depending on the budget.
- City-centric options are also available.
Ad Sizes for booking Times of India Remembrance Advertisement
- Small Box Remembrance Advertisement: This type of Remembrance Ad is generally small sized with basic information and picture of the deceased attached to the ad. The ad also mentions the date of demise along with other information.
- Half Page Remembrance Advertisement: This type of Remembrance Ad is of medium size with basic information and mid-sized picture affixed to the ad. The ad also mentions the date of demise.
- Full Page Remembrance Advertisement: This type of Remembrance Ad is highly preferred by big timers like corporates and business owners. The Remembrance Advertisement has mentions of the greatness of the deceased along with a large photograph and name affixed to the ad.
Perks of Booking TOI Remembrance Ads with Bookadsnow
- We get you justifiable and best possible rates for all types of Remembrance Ads for your city-specific editions in the Times of India.
- We can release your Remembrance Ad in any part of the city throughout India.
- If you face any problem in booking Obituary Ads in Times of India, you can simply drop in your query or message us on our website (www.bookadsnow.com) and our media experts will guide you step by step.
- We entirely understand your need of the hour and therefore provide you with readymade remembrance template options. Only post-approval, do we go ahead and process your ad request.
Documents required to proceed with Times of India Remembrance Ads
- Death Certificate
- Entire details of the deceased along with a photo
- Remembrance Advertisement size
- Date of release and hues of the advertisement
How to Book Times of India Remembrance Ad?
- Visit www.bookadsnow.com
- Click on “Book Now” option visible on the Obituary Ads icon which is on the homepage.
- Type Times of India on the search bar and select the newspaper.
- On the icon of Times of India, you will see two options “View Details” & “Add to Plan”. You can send your relevant queries for TOI Remembrance Ads through these two options.
Also, you can mail your Times of India Remembrance Ads related queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. To avail more information call or message us at + 91- 9830400021 and our media experts will get in touch with you.