DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
Book AFR/UFR Ads in Newspapers
Since you have reached that time of the year when you have to evaluate the activities of your company to check the final outcome, it is mandatory to release an AFR (Audited Financial Result) or UFR (Unaudited Financial Result).
At Bookadsnow, we understand the importance of such notices, thereby helping you to release the UFR or AFR advertisement within a few simple steps. You can release the same in any newspaper of your choice. We specialize in booking Notice and UFR/AFR ads with clients such as JK Tyres, Himatsingka Seide, CESC Ltd, La Opala, RS Software, West Coast Paper. Get economical Ad rates and combo packages while booking legal advertisements. Since we are accredited by INS, the publication houses share their rate cards directly with us and we update the same rates for our clients.
Why should You Release AFR/UFR Ads via Bookadsnow?
- We have 30+ years of experience which gives us complete knowledge about release legal notice Ads seamlessly.
- Since we are an online platform, you can release UFR or AFR advertisement from your comfort zone within a few simple steps.
- We deal with multiple media houses across the nation, thereby giving you the choice to release UFR or AFR advertisement in a newspaper of your choice.
- Our in-house media team will help you at every step of releasing any legal notice advertisements along with the best Ad position in the newspaper.
- We have readymade Ad template/ layout which is beneficial for the first time Ad-bookers.
- Since Bookadsnow believes in flexibility, we come with the provision to accept an Ad booking request in the eleventh hour as well
- We work differently from the other agencies which allow us to provide you with the best Ad rate in the market. We will negotiate the Ad rate with the media house in concern on your behalf to crack the best deal in the market.
- Payment is made simple via Bookadsnow, whereby you can pay through various modes as per your convenience
A UFR (Unaudited Financial Result) or AFR (Audited Financial Result) is a form of an annual report company's activities throughout the preceding year. Annual reports are designed to give stockholders and other interested people message about the company's activities and financial performance. Organizations registered with National Stock Exchange of India or all the "limited" companies are entitled to release the UFR or AFR report. A quarterly meeting of the board members and the chairperson is conducted to review the report according to the guidelines set by the Government.