DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
Television ads are known for their exponential reach and great impact on audiences. As per recent trends, news channels have stood to gain the most. While news channels have seen a growth of more than 200%, the share of news to total TV also grew from 7% to 21%. Hence, TV advertising is now at its peak and it is truly a lucrative move to advertise on television.
With Bookadsnow, you can easily book your TV ads on any channel of your choice.
While there is growth across all parameters of watching, news channels have clocked tremendous growth due to the need for genuine and trustworthy information. Hence, advertising on these channels is sure to give you undivided attention from a larger, captive audeince. Of course, it gets even better with Bookadsnow. Being a major player in the advertising industry for over 30+ years, it is known to offer the best advertising solutions and rates compared to the market.
Here are the main reasons why you should choose Bookadsnow to release your TV ads:
- Media Planning with month-wise data: TRPs and other trends in viewership
- Live TV Ad Monitoring and Competitor Activity Tracking
- Best Price for TV ad spots across different time bands
- AAAI Membership & Prime Time Ad Booking of Ad Slots
- Expert Media Planning, Buying & Releasing Solutions for Maximum Reach
- Monitoring to ensure duplication of ad spots in the same ad break
- Official Online Partner for all top News Channels
- End to End Assistance in booking Aston bands, L bands & TVC in ad breaks
Top News Channels for Advertising:
- Aaj Tak
- Zee News
- ABP News
- R Bharat
- Republic TV
- India Today TV
- News Live
- TV-9: Kannada
- TV - 9: Telugu
- ABP Ananda
- 24 Ghanta
Types of ads we support
With Bookadsnow, you can easily release a variety of TV advertisements with ease:
- Aston Bands: A strip of 10 seconds at the bottom of the screen that displays an advertisement during a programme
- L Bands: An L-shaped ad where the ongoing TV content is squeezed in to offer a larger advertising area
- TV Ad Break: A full-screen advertisement that runs during a break in the programme
Why don’t we show ad rates?
When it comes to advertising on TV, there are a few key variables that come into play. For instance, the seasonality, viewership patterns and time band you wish to advertise in have tremendous impacts. Hence, advertising rates are subject to change and cannot be seen as a fixed commodity. Keeping this in mind, we at Bookadsnow ensure you always get the best ad rates at the time of booking.