Book Newspaper ADS Across all AD Types
As an essential hub fostering great importance to the new businesses, start-ups, and cultural sectors, newspaper ad agency in Patna, stride on to build a solid foundation for releasing newspaper ads. Over the past couple of years, Newspaper Advertisement Booking agencies have gained vital threshold because of the huge chunk of buying power and decision makers that are prevalent in Patna.Load More
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- Why Book Newspaper Ads Patna ?
- Additional Information
Newspaper Advertising in Patna
Patna, the largest city, and capital of the Indian state of Bihar, is estimated to have a population of over 1.68 million making it the nineteenth largest city in the country. The Patna Classified and Patna Newspaper Advertisement is a connecting medium for the large scale developed or developing industries, deluging on to the prosperity level of the Advertising Agencies in Patna.
The small scale and large scale industries in Patna focus on distributing information or news through the print media in the city. Advertising Agencies in Patna look to publish Patna Newspaper Advertisement through the city’s regional and English newspapers.
- English: Hindustan Times, the Times of India.
- Hindi: Hindustan, Dainik Jagran, Aaj, Rashtra Sahara.
How to book Patna Newspaper Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow, one of the leading Advertising Agencies in Patna can get you the best quote for Patna Newspaper Advertisement.
• To book Patna Newspaper Advertisement, start by selecting your location as Patna.
• Select the Patna newspaper, you want your ad to be booked in.
• Search for the most suitable type of ad matching your current requirement and budget.
• Fill up the relevant ad details, your email address, your contact number and our Bookadsnow media experts will get in touch with you.
• Book Patna Newspaper Advertisement and avail the lowest quote with our media planning solutions. We also offer you the basic creative assistance for specific type of ads like the Patna Classified Display Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads et cetera.
• On confirmation of the final quote, you will receive an invoice with all the relevant payment options. Payment can be made through online portal. On completion of the payment, your advertisement will be published on the selected date in the Patna newspaper of your selection.
• After your advertisement is published in the newspaper, we will send you the e paper version displaying the advert.
Bookadsnow the Top Newspaper Ad Agency in Patna
An initiative of Lookad India Pvt Ltd. Bookadsnow is an online Newspaper Advertising Agency that publishes your advertisement in the relevant newspaper. With over 3 decades of experience, Bookadsnow is an INS accredited agency. Utilizing the convenience and power of the Internet, Bookadsnow can assist you to plan, buy and launch your campaign. We undertake bulk orders, offer great deals during festivals and endow you with the lowest quote. Ranging from start-ups to big brands, we have worked with distinct budgets and ensured maximum reach.
We highly focus on all advertisement categories that include Patna Classified, Notice Ads, Obituary Ads, Financial Result Ads, Tender Ads, Education Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Display Ads and Appointment Ads.
What are the types of advertisements which you can book?
At Bookadsnow, we recommend you to choose 3 type of ads for booking Patna Newspaper Advertisement on the basis of your requirement and budget -
• Patna Classified: The most common ad type, Patna Classified in the newspaper is charged depending on the number of lines booked in any newspaper. The cost incurred on classified ads is much lesser in comparison to the other two ad types.
• Classified Display Ads: Classified Display ad allows the advertiser to implement creativity to the advert. Since Classified Display Ads are published in selected classified pages, therefore to make it stand out, the advertisers can utilize images, logos, contrasting headers and footers in the ads. Classified display ad rates for Patna Newspaper Advertisement vary on the basis of their size and are charged in terms of square centimetre unit or column.
• Display Ads: Display Ads can be published on any desirable page of any newspaper. Display ad rates depend on their size and page on which the ad is published. This type of ad can occupy a quarter of a page, half a page and even full page of a newspaper and cannot be less than 4X4 centimetre. Though the minimum size is subject to distinct newspapers, there are various additional charges that are applicable for specific page preference, dates and the hues.
Recently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How do I make payment for a particular ad?
Payment is really easy for any ad you book with us. With Bookadsnow, you have the flexibility to pay through various means. You can make the payment via Cheque, DD or RTGS/NEFT. Bookadsnow the Top Advertising Agency in India.
How do I book a property ad in a newspaper?
Bookadsnow have taken a step forward to simplify your ad booking process within few simple steps. Primarily, there are three ways of displaying any Property Ads campaign, among which you need to choose one.
Classified (Property) Text Ad: These are the most common and easy way of putting forward your Ad campaign. This form of publishing your Ad includes only run-on lines without any image which appear in the classified section.
Display (Property) Ad: If you want to go a bit more elaborate with your property advertisement in newspaper, then Property Display Ads will serve the purpose for you. Such ads are created using high resolution colored or black and white formats or templates with the use of minimal text. The format of such Ads can be of various sizes ranging from a quarter page to half page or even full page.
Display Classified (Property) Advertisement: The content of such Ads contain texts as well as images to grab the attention of the readers effectively. The rate for such Ad is calculated per square centimeter.
The process of Booking Property ads through Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Property Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among all the available options from the homepage.
Step 3: Next, choose any one form of Ad among Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by choosing the location for publishing your property Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize your Ad size by putting down the measurement.
- Next, upload the creative or content of your advertisement along with the preferred date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment to specify your requirements and submit the query.
Once you are done with the Ad booking process, our in-house media team will contact you to guide with your Property Ad booking and set a budget for you.
Mr. Joy Chakraborthy President - Revenue, TV18 Broad Cast Limited
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Mr. Vijay Singh Joint Managing Director, SAJ Food Products
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Mr. Rajnish Rikhy Senior Vice President- Ad Sales TV, Today Network Ltd.
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
Mr. Ashok Todi Chairman - Lux Industries Ltd.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Dr. Bhaskar Das President, Chief Growth & Innovation Officer, Zee Unimedia Ltd.
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire