Book Newspaper ADS Across all AD Types
As an essential hub fostering great importance to the new businesses, start-ups, and cultural sectors, newspaper ad agency in Nagpur, stride on to build a solid foundation for releasing newspaper ads. Over the past couple of years, Newspaper Advertisement Booking agencies have gained vital threshold because of the huge chunk of buying power and decision makers that are prevalent in Nagpur.Load More
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- Why Book Newspaper Ads Nagpur ?
- Additional Information
Newspaper Advertising Agencies in Nagpur
Nagpur is the third largest city in India, in the Indian state of Maharashtra. With a literacy rate above 90%, the city caters to not only a large population but also to the sagacious ones. The Nagpur Newspaper is a connecting medium for the citizens, deluging on to the prosperity of the Newspaper Agencies of Nagpur.
Nagpur advertising agencies have a potential market in the city. The main motive of advertisement is to promote to a large and literate population. Of all the forms of media, Newspaper Ads in Nagpur have the highest audience, making Newspaper Advertising in Nagpur the mainstream business.
In this Multi-lingual city, the Newspaper Advertising Agencies of Nagpur publish their ads in the following languages:
• English: The Times of India, Indian Express, Nagpur Times, Education Times, Nagpur Times, the Hitavada, Lokmat Times
• Hindi: Nava-Bharat, Lokmat Samachar
• Marathi: Sakal, Loksatta, Maharashtra Times, Agrowon, Lokmat, Tarun Bharat
Through Bookadsnow, you can buy your media space for your advertisement, in any of these newspapers.
How to book an ad in Nagpur newspapers through Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow, one of the leading Advertising Agencies in Nagpur is an online portal that gives total assistance and guidance for booking ads in newspapers in Nagpur. If you are looking to book a space in a national or regional newspaper for your advertisement, Bookadsnow can help. To book your ad online with us, you should follow the steps listed below:
• Open your browser and visit our official website www.bookadsnow.com
• Select your location as Nagpur.
• Then select the newspaper in which you want your ad to be published in.
• Choose the type of advertisement as per your requirement, from the given list.
• Fill in your advertisement details along with your contact details. Our media expert from Bookadsnow, the leading newspaper advertising agency in Nagpur, will contact you soon.
• Once the type of ad and the details of the advertisement are decided, you shall receive an invoice regarding the payment, which can be made offline, as well as online.
• Your advertisement will be published in the selected Newspaper on the selected date.
• Once your ad is released, you will receive an e-copy of your advertisement in the newspaper from our end.
Therefore, through Bookadsnow, you can Book Ads in the Newspapers of Nagpur. We also have special offers for festive seasons and also accept bulk orders, and still not burden you with heavy charges.
Bookadsnow the Leading Advertising Agency in Nagpur
Bookadsnow provides a wide range of media buying solutions, and provide assistance for booking an ad in newspapers. We help you not only by providing the services but also offer creative guidance to make your media buying experience better and easier.
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Pvt Ltd has the additional benefit of over thirty years of experience in this field. Unlike other Newspaper Agencies of Nagpur, we provide you with the ease of access and cost-effective services.
Bookadsnow provides mainly three types of Advertisements:
1. Nagpur Classifieds: Nagpur classifieds are textual ads with fewer details. They appear in their respective columns and do not contain any sort of image or logo. They are the most common form of advertisement in a newspaper.
2. Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads are slightly more detailed than the Classified Ads. They may or may not contain an image or logo.
3. Display Ads: Display Ads are highly detailed ads that provide information. They usually contain images or logos. They are used by the business company to create or promote a brand’s image.
To book Newspaper Advertisement in Nagpur follow three simple steps:
• Select the type of Newspaper and also choose the ad type.
• Formulate the ad matter and upload it along with instructions or specifications that you might want us to follow.
• Choose the publication and releasing date of the advertisement.
On completion of the above three steps, you can simply proceed to the payment page. Payment can be made online or offline depending upon your convenience. Once the payment is processed, we will confirm the release date and the ad slot with you.
Payment is really easy for any ad you book with us. With Bookadsnow, you have the flexibility to pay through various means. You can make the payment via Cheque, DD or RTGS/NEFT. Bookadsnow the Top Advertising Agency in India.
Bookadsnow have taken a step forward to simplify your ad booking process within few simple steps. Primarily, there are three ways of displaying any Property Ads campaign, among which you need to choose one.
- Classified (Property) Text Ad: These are the most common and easy way of putting forward your Ad campaign. This form of publishing your Ad includes only run-on lines without any image which appear in the classified section.
- Display (Property) Ad: If you want to go a bit more elaborate with your property advertisement in newspaper, then Property Display Ads will serve the purpose for you. Such ads are created using high resolution colored or black and white formats or templates with the use of minimal text. The format of such Ads can be of various sizes ranging from a quarter page to half page or even full page.
- Display Classified (Property) Advertisement: The content of such Ads contain texts as well as images to grab the attention of the readers effectively. The rate for such Ad is calculated per square centimeter.
The process of Booking Property ads through Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Property Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among all the available options from the homepage.
Step 3: Next, choose any one form of Ad among Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by choosing the location for publishing your property Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize your Ad size by putting down the measurement.
- Next, upload the creative or content of your advertisement along with the preferred date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment to specify your requirements and submit the query.
Once you are done with the Ad booking process, our in-house media team will contact you to guide with your Property Ad booking and set a budget for you.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire