Sakal Public Notice Ads Booking in Mumbai at Best Ad Rates
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the capital city of Maharashtra and the main business hub of India. Being a city with high literacy rate, Mumbai has a huge reader base of different types of local and national newspapers of various languages. Sakal is one of the most popular Marathi dailies with a high number of readers in Mumbai and surrounding areas.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Sakal Notice Advertisement in Mumbai?
- Additional Information
Public Notice Ads are one of the most important advertisement categories in Sakal. Sakal Notice Advertisements are normally published by the individuals, corporate entities and government. Modification of the rules, developmental changes, regulations or policies are enlightened to the citizens by the non-Government or Government institutions through Public Notice Ads Booking. Sakal Advertisement Booking for Notices exhibit advertisements like Property Notice, Bank Notice, Share Certificate Lost Notice, Company Notice, Court Notice, Marriage Notice, Divorce Notice et cetera.
The main reasons for booking Sakal Notice Advertisement in Mumbai are:
- Sakal has a circulation of over 1,337,901 daily. This is as per the IRS 2015.
- It has a rich heritage that began in 1932.
- It has several publishing locations including Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, Nashik, Sangli, Aurangabad, Solapur, Nanded, Akola, Nagpur and Jalgaon.
- It falls within the top 10 Indian language dailies in the country.
Types of Notice Ads booked in Sakal in Mumbai:
- Property Notice
- Bank Notice
- Share Certificate
- Lost Notice
- Company Notice
- Court Notice
- Marriage Notice
- Divorce Notice
Sakal Notice Ad Formats:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking Sakal Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to book newspaper advertisements online. Through us you can check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rates. As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., Bookadsnow has the advantage of having Lookad’s more than 3 decades of experience as an ad agency. This helps us to give you the best suggestion for your advertisements. Also, we are one of the first agencies in India to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Reasons for booking ads with Bookadsnow:
- Complete transparency with media buying at every step of the way
- Media consultation
- Evaluation reports & Proof of execution
- Ready formats for content and template for first time ad bookers
- Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Our media expert will be with you through the whole process of ad booking. We will send you an invoice physically or by email on completion of the campaign. You can make payment via Cheque, DD and RTGS/NEFT. Book Ads with Top Advertising agency in India Now
As per company policies and legal guidelines, submitting a copy of the PAN Card is essential. A copy of the PAN Card serves as an identification proof for the company and is also a requisite for processing any payment for your newspaper advertising/magazine advertising or television advertising.