Lokmat Public Notice Ads Booking in Mumbai at Best Ad Rates
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the capital city of Maharashtra and the main business hub of India. Being a city with high literacy rate, Mumbai has a huge reader base of different types of local and national newspapers of various languages. Lokmat is one of the most popular Marathi dailies with a high number of readers in Mumbai and surrounding areas.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Lokmat Notice Advertisement in Mumbai?
- Additional Information
Public Notice Ads are one of the most important advertisement categories in Lokmat. Lokmat Notice Advertisements are normally published by the individuals, corporate entities and government. Modification of the rules, developmental changes, regulations or policies are enlightened to the citizens by the non-Government or Government institutions through Public Notice Ads Booking. Lokmat Advertisement Booking for Notices exhibit advertisements like Property Notice, Bank Notice, Share Certificate Lost Notice, Company Notice, Court Notice, Marriage Notice, Divorce Notice et cetera.
Lokmat is a Marathi language newspaper published in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Its first edition was published in 1971 under the publishing house Lokmat Media Limited. Lokmat has 11 Marathi editions which has been targeted to attract Marathi readers from Maharashtra and its nearby regions. Apart from the daily newspaper, Lokmat also has a television news channel in joint venture with IBN18 called IBN-Lokmat.
The main reasons for booking Lokmat Notice Advertisement in Mumbai are:
- assists you to spread your announcement among people at a very low cost.
- Lokmat ads in Mumbai is booked in multiple columns and sizes depending upon your requirements and budget.
- Lokmat Advertisement exhibits cost-effective advertisement options.
Types of Notice Ads booked in Lokmat in Mumbai:
- Property Notice
- Bank Notice
- Share Certificate
- Lost Notice
- Company Notice
- Court Notice
- Marriage Notice
- Divorce Notice
Lokmat Notice Ad Formats:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking Lokmat Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to book newspaper advertisements online. Through us you can check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rates. As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., Bookadsnow has the advantage of having Lookad’s more than 3 decades of experience as an ad agency. This helps us to give you the best suggestion for your advertisements. Also, we are one of the first agencies in India to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Reasons for booking ads with Bookadsnow:
- Complete transparency with media buying at every step of the way
- Media consultation
- Evaluation reports & Proof of execution
- Ready formats for content and template for first time ad bookers
- Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
With Bookadsnow, you can advertise across all mediums from the comfort of your home or while on your way to work. Since all ad campaigns work as prepaid services, your campaign will start once you complete the full payment. You can make payment via Cheque, DD and RTGS/NEFT. Book Advertisement Now!!
You will have to provide us with the outlay and the time frame and accordingly the packages can be customized. Our media expert will help you with the best media package for your brand according to your budget and requirement of the advertisement in newspaper.