Maharashtra Times Matrimonial Ads Booking in Mumbai at Best Ad Rates
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the most populous city in India. With a population of more than 12 million, Mumbai has a high literacy rate, and people of Mumbai mainly rely on newspapers for news about the world. That’s why newspaper advertisement is a very effective way to reach people in Mumbai. Publishing matrimonial advertisement in Maharastra Times newspaper is a very effective way to find the most suitable life partner in Mumbai for your family member.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Maharashtra Times Matrimonial Advertisement in Mumbai?
- Additional Information
Maharastra Times Matrimonial Booking in Mumbai is published with an aim to find a suitable partner with the prospect of getting married. With the Matrimonial Ads, you can easily reach out to the prospective matches for your relatives, children, and friends.
Maharashtra Times is the ninth most selling Mumbai based Marathi daily in. This newspaper is owned by Bennett, Coleman and Co Ltd also known as the Times Group. The first edition of the Maharashtra Times was published in 1962. It made its name because of its high-profile contributors in its early days. In 2002, this newspaper was revamped to meet the needs of modern readers. Newspaper advertising helps you reach any demographic and attract any target audience nationwide. Advertising in newspapers with Bookadsnow means the best positioning for your ads ensuring maximum visibility amidst your target market.
The main reasons for booking Maharastra Times Matrimonial Advertisement in Mumbai are:
- assists you to communicate with your target group.
- Maharastra Times in Mumbai is booked in multiple columns and sizes depending upon your requirements and budget.
- Maharastra Times Advertisement booking in Mumbai exhibits cost-effective advertisement options.
Types of Maharashtra Times Matrimonial Ads in Mumbai
- Wanted Grooms Matrimonial Ad: Wanted Grooms is a section where the bride’s family advertise in Maharashtra Times.
- Wanted Brides Matrimonial Ad: Wanted Brides is a section where the family of the groom advertises in Maharashtra Times.
- Other types of categorization are on the basis of specific conditions like profession, caste, community, nationality, preference, religion, age and location.
Maharashtra Times Matrimonial Ads Format:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
What are the benefits of booking Maharashtra Times Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow is an online Newspaper, TV & Magazine advertisement booking platform. With us you can get the lowest advertisement rates for matrimonial or marriage anniversary ad in Maharastra Times.
As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., an award-winning ad agency in India, we have the advantage of having Looad’s more than 3 decades of experience as an ad agency. This helps us to give you the best ad position in Maharastra Times newspapers in Mumbai for maximum visibility of your ad at the lowest price.
Also, we are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Reasons To Book Ads With Bookadsnow
- Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market.
- Complete transparency with the media buying: We maintain complete transparency with our customers. Due to this reason, we do not display the card rates on the online platform because the media rates are negotiable.
- End to end media Consultancy: Our media expert team works hard to resolve your advertisement queries and give you the best ad rate for different types of newspaper advertisements. We provide you with assistance at every step.
- Readymade formats for the first-time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first-time ad bookers. Therefore, for their comfort, we provide them with readymade templates and guidance.
- Flexibility regarding last minute ad booking: We definitely understand your need of the hour and have provisions available for last minute Maharastra Times Matrimonial Booking.
- Flexibility regarding payment: You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
- Preferences and choice of media
- Size of the ad
- Placement of the ad in the newspaper/magazine
- Time bands
- Availability of the ad positions/spots and
- The number of times you wish your ad to appear
Based on your requirement we shall provide you with the best quote in the quickest possible turnaround time. Book advertisement Now!!
As per company policies and legal guidelines, submitting a copy of the PAN Card is essential. A copy of the PAN Card serves as an identification proof for the company and is also a requisite for processing any payment for your newspaper advertising/magazine advertising or television advertising. Book Advertisement Now!!!