DNA Matrimonial Ads Booking in Mumbai at Best Ad Rates
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the most populous city in India. With a population of more than 12 million, Mumbai has a high literacy rate, and people of Mumbai mainly rely on newspapers for news about the world. That’s why newspaper advertisement is a very effective way to reach people in Mumbai. Publishing matrimonial advertisement in DNA newspaper is a very effective way to find the most suitable life partner in Mumbai for your family member.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book DNA Matrimonial Advertisement in Mumbai?
- Additional Information
DNA Matrimonial Booking in Mumbai is published with an aim to find a suitable partner with the prospect of getting married. With the Matrimonial Ads, you can easily reach out to the prospective matches for your relatives, children, and friends.
The main reasons for booking DNA Matrimonial Advertisement in Mumbai are:
- Its circulation is about 490,000 in Mumbai
- Its total readership in Mumbai is about 1,242,000 as of the IRS 2011.
- Its average readership in other six locations is about 824,000 per issue.
- It is the sixth most popular English daily in the country.
- It is the favourite newspaper of Mumbai.
Types of DNA Matrimonial Ads in Mumbai
- Wanted Grooms Matrimonial Ad: Wanted Grooms is a section where the bride’s family advertise in DNA.
- Wanted Brides Matrimonial: Wanted Brides is a section where the family of the groom advertises in DNA.
- Other types of categorization are on the basis of specific conditions like profession, caste, community, nationality, preference, religion, age and location.
DNA Matrimonial Ads Format:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
What are the benefits of booking DNA Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow is an online Newspaper, TV & Magazine advertisement booking platform. With us you can get the lowest advertisement rates for matrimonial or marriage anniversary ad in DNA.
As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., an award-winning ad agency in India, we have the advantage of having Looad’s more than 3 decades of experience as an ad agency. This helps us to give you the best ad position in DNA newspapers in Mumbai for maximum visibility of your ad at the lowest price.
Also, we are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Reasons To Book Ads With Bookadsnow
- Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market for booking DNA matrimonial ads in Mumbai.
- Complete transparency with the media buying: We maintain complete transparency with our customers. Due to this reason, we do not display the card rates on the online platform because the media rates are negotiable.
- End to end media Consultancy: Our media expert team works hard to resolve your advertisement queries. We provide you with assistance at every step.
- Readymade formats for the first-time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first-time ad bookers. Therefore, for their comfort, we provide them with readymade templates and guidance.
- Flexibility regarding last minute Ad Booking: We definitely understand your need of the hour and have provisions available for last minute Matrimonial ad Booking in DNA newspaper.
- Flexibility regarding payment: You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Our media experts are always available for personal meetings with you. If you are located in Kolkata, we can make direct meeting arrangements with you. If you are located outside Kolkata, we can plan the travel arrangements and the meeting accordingly, if deemed necessary.
Payment is really easy for any ad you book with us. Although Bookadsnow does not accept cash payment, you have the flexibility to pay through various other means. You can make the payment via Cheque, DD or RTGS/NEFT.