Dinamani Advertisement Booking Online at Lowest Rate
Established in 1933, Dinamani is owned by The New Indian Express Group. It is one of the leading Tamil newspapers which delivers the latest news about events in India and all over the globe, business, sports, entertainment, etc. It is an excellent platform for publishing newspaper Ads and targeting the Tamilian readers for maximum ROI.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
Book Ads in Following Ad Categories
- Ad Types
- Why Dinamani Newspaper?
- Additional Information
Owned by The New Indian Express group, Dinamani is the leading newspaper in the media sphere. Hence, the audiences get influenced by the Dinamani advertisement since it is regarded among the well-known publication houses.
Dinamani is popular for the following reasons:
- Popularity: Dinamani is a widely read publication which is followed by the people of major cities like Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Madurai, Coimbatore, Vellore, Tirunelveli, Villupuram, Dharmapuri, and Tiruchirappalli.
- Extensive Reach: Dinamani is found in some of the most significant cities in India as it has a circulation close to 2 lakhs. Hence, the advertisers booking Dinamani advertisements will undoubtedly get an amazing response due to its vast reach.
- Readership: Dinamani is catering to a huge audience every day consisting of individuals of different age groups with different taste. The newspaper pattern and layout is quite well-appreciated by the younger generations which gives the advertisers all the more reason to publish Dinamani advertisements.
How does bookadsnow help you publish your advertisement in Dinamani:
Follow three easy steps to receive visibility of your ad in Dinamani:
- Select a newspaper
- Send us the advertisement type
- Select the location for your ad and proceed to pay
With Bookadsnow, you receive high-quality service and you can book your ads in newspapers without any hassle.
Types of ads in Dinamani:
You can publish different types of Ad in the Dinamani newspaper namely, matrimonial Ad, obituary Ad, property Ad, educational Ad, recruitment Ad, tender Ad, etc. Moreover, each Ad is published in three broad formats.
- Classified Text Ad
- Display Ad
- Classified Display Ad
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Recently Asked Questions
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
Display Advertisement in newspaper is generally published by the brands to create an awareness among the mass and to pitch the brand correctly. Since they are an expensive form of display, individuals do not take an active part in publishing such form of Ads. Hence, a brand must consider these factors before publishing a display ad.
- Popularity: Popularity of the newspaper, is what you must consider first before publishing your display Ad. The more widely a newspaper is read, be sure of a successful display Ad campaign for a better brand engagement.
- Target Audience: Choose a newspaper that will allow you to target your potential audiences without any hindrance, which in turn will facilitate a better engagement between your display Ad and your preferred audiences.
- Regions & Circulation: Choose a newspaper which is published in various regions across a nation with a high circulation. This is because if the preferred newspaper is published in that region where your targeted audiences are found, then chances are high that your Ad will yield better results.
Hence, you must consider these three factors for publishing a display Ad, which otherwise might prove to be futile. You can also consider publishing the display Ad in local newspapers if your targeted audiences speak in the local language more often than that of English or national language.
If a brand is still unsure as to which newspaper they should choose for booking a display advertisement, feel free to call us +919830400021or browse through our website here. Our media expert will get in touch with you and assist you in choosing the right newspaper according to your budget and requirements.
The ideal time to book your ad is 2-3 days prior to the date of release in the television advertising/newspaper advertising/magazine advertising. We also accept last minute ad bookings for newspaper ads, in case of an emergency.
Browse other media: Television Magazine