Hindustan Matrimonial Ads Booking in Delhi at Best Ad Rates
As the capital of India, Delhi has a high literacy rate. Despite the huge growth of digital medium, this city still has a huge newspaper reader base. That’s why publishing matrimonial advertisement in newspapers like Hindustan can spread your message among most number of people and connect you with the family of most suitable life partner for you or your family members.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Hindustan Matrimonial Advertisement in Delhi?
- Additional Information
Hindustan Matrimonial Ads are published with a specified aim to find a feasible and suitable partner with the prospect of getting married. In terms of requirements, there are basically two kinds of ads – Wanted Grooms and Wanted Bride. On the basis of the eventual perspective, the bride’s family publish wanted groom ad in the newspaper and the groom’s family publish the wanted bride ad.
Furthermost categorization is on the basis of specific conditions like profession, preference, community, nationality, caste, religion, age and location.
The main reasons for booking Hindustan Matrimonial Advertisement in Delhi are:
- It has over 19 editions published in different cities and towns of India for over 8 decades.
- It used to be a flagship publication of the HT Media Limited. Right now, it is a publication of Hindustan Media Ventures Limited.
- The IRS establishes it as the second most popular Hindi daily in the country. Hindustan has approximately 385 lakh readers.
Types of Matrimonial Ads in Hindustan:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
What are the benefits of booking Hindustan Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rate. As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., one of the top newspaper advertising agencies in Delhi, we have the advantage of having Lookad’s 30+ years of experience as an ad agency. That’s why we can give you the best help & guidance for publishing Hindustan Matrimonial advertisement in Delhi. Also, we are one of the first agencies in India to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, which helps us to release advertisement in any newspaper of India.
Here are the reasons why you should book advertisement with Bookadsnow:
- Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market so that you can get all the benefits of publishing matrimonial ad in newspapers at the lowest rate.
- Complete transparency with the media buying: We maintain complete transparency with our customers. Due to this reason, we do not display the card rates on the online platform because the media rates are negotiable.
- End to end media Consultancy: Our media expert team works hard to resolve your newspaper advertisement queries. We provide you with assistance at every step.
- Readymade formats for the first-time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first-time ad bookers. Therefore, for their comfort, we provide them with readymade templates and guidance.
- Flexibility regarding last minute ad booking: We definitely understand your need of the hour and have provisions available for last minute ad booking in Hindustan.
- Flexibility regarding payment: You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Payment is really easy for any ad you book with us. Although Bookadsnow does not accept cash payment, you have the flexibility to pay through various other means. You can make the payment via Cheque, DD or RTGS/NEFT.
Payment is really easy for any ad you book with us. Although Bookadsnow does not accept debit/credit card as a means of payment, you have the flexibility to pay through various other means. You can make the payment via Cheque, DD or RTGS/NEFT.