Deccan Chronicle Obituary Ads Booking in Chennai at Best Ad Rates
Chennai is the capital of Tamil Nadu. This city has a high literacy rate. Despite the huge growth of digital medium, this city still has a huge reader base of newspapers. That’s why publishing obituary advertisement in newspapers like Deccan Chronicle can spread your message about the death of your loved one among most number of people.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Deccan Chronicle Obituary Advertisement in Chennai?
- Additional Information
Releasing Deccan Chronicle Obituary Ads in Chennai is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones.
The main reasons for booking Deccan Chronicle Obituary Advertisement in Chennai are:
- It has a dedicated readership of over 10.88 lakhs, making it a leading daily with multiple editions across the country.
- It is the leading newspaper of southern India.
- According to the Audit Bureau of Circulation, it has a circulation of 1,333,668 copies per day.
- It has several supplements and editions. Therefore, advertisers can reach out to target groups easily.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in Deccan Chronicle
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
Deccan Chronicle Obituary Ad Formats booked in Chennai:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking Deccan Chronicle Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rate. As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., one of the top ad agencies in India, we have the advantage of having Lookad’s 30+ years of experience as an ad agency. That’s why we can give you the best help & guidance for publishing your advertisement. Also, we are one of the first agencies in India to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, which helps us to release advertisement in any newspaper of India.
Here are the reasons why you should book advertisement with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in Deccan Chronicle.
- If you face any issue while following the online obituary advertisement booking process on Bookadsnow website, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book death message or death anniversary advertisement in Deccan Chronicle.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
You will have to provide us with the outlay and the time frame and accordingly the packages can be customised. Our media expert will help you with the best media package for your brand according to your budget and requirement.
We do provide our services to clients outside of India. In case of newspaper advertising/magazine advertising, it is dependent on whether the publication of your choice is in circulation in the area specified by you. In case of television ads, it is dependent on whether the channel of your selection is aired in the area specified by you.
Please contact our media experts on +919830400021 to learn more. Book Advertisement Now!!!