Deccan Herald Obituary Ads Booking in Bangalore at Best Ad Rates
Bangalore is one of the most important cities in Karnataka as well as the whole South India. To announce the death news of your family member, publishing obituary advertisements in Bangalore newspapers is the best way.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Deccan Herald Obituary Advertisement in Bangalore?
- Additional Information
Releasing Deccan Herald Obituary Ads is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones. Newspaper Obituaries refer to the death advertisement in the newspaper which is published to inform, pay tribute or remind the relatives and pals about the event.
The main reasons for booking Deccan Herald Obituary Advertisement in Bangalore are:
- It has a daily circulation of over 253, 108 as per the Indian Readership Survey 2014.
- It has a dedicated readership in Karnataka and Delhi.
- Its total readership is in the neighbourhood of almost 5 lakhs.
- It has multiple editions in Bangalore, Mangalore, Hubli, Devanagare, Gulbara, Mysore and Delhi.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in Deccan Herald
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
Deccan Herald Obituary Ad Formats booked in Bangalore:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking Deccan Herald Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
With Bookadsnow you have the option to book advertisements in newspapers online following some very easy steps. We have full INS Accreditation which enables us to publish advertisements in any Newspaper, TV and Magazines in India. With this we have the advantage of having over 30 years of experience of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., a premier ad agency in India, which helps us to give you the best ad consultation.
Advantages of Booking Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in the Deccan Herald.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Advertisement in Deccan Herald, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Obituary Advertisement in Deccan Herald.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
The documents to be submitted for placing an order are:
- A scanned copy of PAN Card
- Formal matter on the company’s letterhead
- For booking a notice advertisement, furnishing of the court order or order on the advocate’s letterhead is mandatory.
- For booking obituary ads, the user has to submit a copy of the death certificate.
You will have to provide us with the outlay and the time frame and accordingly the packages can be customized. Our media expert will help you with the best media package for your brand according to your budget and requirement of the advertisement in newspaper.