Book Newspaper ADS Across all AD Types
As an essential hub fostering great importance to the new businesses, start-ups, and cultural sectors, newspaper ad agency in Ahmednagar, stride on to build a solid foundation for releasing newspaper ads. Over the past couple of years, Newspaper Advertisement Booking agencies have gained vital threshold because of the huge chunk of buying power and decision makers that are prevalent in Ahmednagar.Load More
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- Why Book Newspaper Ads Ahmednagar ?
- Additional Information
Newspaper Advertising Agency in Ahmednagar
Ahmednagar is a town in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The town derives its name from Ahmed Nizam Shah who founded it in the year 1494. Several dozens of buildings and sites from the Nizam Shahi period makes it a well-known tourist destination. It is relatively a small town yet home to nineteen sugar factories. The existence of sugar factories and various other industries in the place has provided the market for Advertising Agencies in Ahmednagar.
India being a developing country holds on to the traditional modes of disseminating information. Therefore, newspapers even today have a prominent place in this town. Booking ads in Ahmednagar Newspapers through newspaper Advertising Agencies in Ahmednagar is fruitful and cost-effective.
Popular dailies of Ahmednagar include:
• Marathi – Pudhari, Maharashtra Times, Lokmat, Loksatta, My Ahmednagar.com
In Ahmednagar, Newspaper Ad Booking is no longer a difficult task. With Bookadsnow, Newspaper Advertisement in Ahmednagar has become relatively easier and cost effective. We have answers to all your advertising questions and provide reasonable Newspaper Advertising Rates.
How to Book an Ad in Ahmednagar Newspapers through Bookadsnow?
1. Visit our official website www.bookadsnow.com
2. Enter your city as Ahmednagar.
3. Choose the advertisement type.
4. Enter your personal details and particulars about the type of ad.
5. As we receive your query, we will get in touch with you quickly to discuss the matter further.
6. Once, you have decided on the newspaper and ad type, you will receive an invoice from our end.
7. On receiving the invoice, payment can be done through online or offline modes, whichever is convenient for you.
8. The ad will then be published in the selected newspaper on the chosen date.
9. Finally, we will send you the e-paper version of your ad once your ad is out in the chosen newspaper of Ahmednagar.
Bookadsnow the Leading Advertising Agency in Ahmednagar
Bookadsnow is an online portal by Lookad India Pvt Ltd. We are one of India’s oldest advertising agency having an experience of more than three decades in this field. We are an INS certified organization and provide justifiable Newspaper Advertising Rates to all our clients. The ads on which we focus on are Ahmednagar Classified Ads, Tender Ads, Notice Ads, Financial Result Ads, Appointment Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Obituary Ads, Display Ads and Educational Ads.
Ads can be booked for Ahmednagar under the following categories:
Ahmednagar Classified Ads: Ahmednagar Classified Ads are textual advertisement ads which are low priced, published in specific columns. They are the cheapest form of an ad and have less visibility.
Classified Display Ads: These ads are cheaper than the Display Ads. They contain images or logos with running text.
Display Ads: These are high-budget ads generally published to create or maintain a company’s image. Though, costly they are very effective.
Follow these steps to book your ad with Bookadsnow from anywhere at any time.
1. Choose your desired newspaper and your ad type.
2. Create your ad in a detailed fashion and share the same with us.
3. Select a plan that fits your budget and requirements.
4. Decide on your date of release and your publication center.
Once you have followed the above process, move forward to the payment page. Bookadsnow for your feasibility allows offline as well as online payments. Once we receive the payment confirmation, we will share with you your ad slot and date of release. We have 360-degree solution for all your advertising needs and queries. To know more, visit our website at www.bookadsnow.com
Recently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What is the ideal time to book an advertisement?
The ideal time to book your ad is 2-3 days prior to the date of release in the television advertising/newspaper advertising/magazine advertising. We also accept last minute ad bookings for newspaper ads, in case of an emergency.
How do I book a matrimonial ad in a newspaper?
Bookadsnow is an online media planning portal who have made booking newspaper advertisement a simple process. You can display your Matrimonial Ads in three different ways as per your requirement.
- Classified (Matrimonial) Text Ad: These are the most simple ways to put forward your matrimonial ads in newspaper of your choice. This form of publishing your matrimonial Ad will include only run-on lines without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Matrimonial) Ad: If you want to display your matrimonial Ad in an attractive manner without much text, then Display Ad is your solution. Such ads are generated using high resolution colored or black and white templates with the use of minimal text.
- Display Classified (Matrimonial) Advertisement: The content of such Ads contain texts as well as images and works best with matrimonial advertisement. The rate for such Ad is determined per square centimeter.
The Process of Booking Matrimonial Ads through Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Matrimonial Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the gamut of options from the homepage.
Step 3: Next, pick any one form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by highlighting the location for publishing your matrimonial Ad (one or more city).
- Next, put down the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your matrimonial Ad along with the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment to specify your requirements. Thereafter, submit your query.
Once you are done with your matrimonial Ad booking process, our in-house media team will contact you to and guide with your Ad booking along with setting up a budget for you.
Does Bookadsnow accept cash payment?
Payment is really easy for any ad you book with us. Although Bookadsnow does not accept cash payment, you have the flexibility to pay through various other means. You can make the payment via Cheque, DD or RTGS/NEFT.
Mr. Joy Chakraborthy President - Revenue, TV18 Broad Cast Limited
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Mr. Vijay Singh Joint Managing Director, SAJ Food Products
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Mr. Rajnish Rikhy Senior Vice President- Ad Sales TV, Today Network Ltd.
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
Mr. Ashok Todi Chairman - Lux Industries Ltd.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Dr. Bhaskar Das President, Chief Growth & Innovation Officer, Zee Unimedia Ltd.
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire