Telegraph Advertising Booking Online at Lowest Rates
Due to its exquisite journalism skill and unmatched circulation in small and big cities of the nation, the The Telegraph has proved to be more than just a mere newspaper. It is, in fact, considered to be a significant source of information catering to disciplinaries like sports, politics, global news, fashion, entertainment, etc. Given this popularity, brands and individuals find it crucial to advertise in The Telegraph for achieving positive results. The Telegraph advertisements, especially for brands, helps in churning out the brand ethos and throws light on the brand personality. Hence, book The Telegraph advertisement for gaining maximum views and quick result from your newspaper advertisement.
Circulation: 466,001 Daily
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
book ads in following ad categories
- Ad Types
- Why The Telegraph ?
- Additional Information
How to book Telegraph advertising online in less than 10 minutes?
The Telegraph is east India’s most popular English daily. Published by the ABP group, this newspaper reaches almost all English speaking households of West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, and Assam. The Telegraph advertisement Kolkata has the power to reach more than a million people in the city and the immediate outskirts. This daily makes all advertisements visible and it is indeed one of the best platforms for booking newspaper advertisements.
Advertisements in The Telegraph enjoy a number of advantages. Whether you are booking matrimonial ads, property ads, notice, and tenders or obituary announcements, there are pocket-friendly Telegraph advertising rates you can now avail.
Here are a few reasons why Telegraph advertising enjoys the fame:
- Telegraph has over 1 million readers in the city and the east.
- The Telegraph advertisement Kolkata reaches out to almost all English speaking households in the city.
- It has a huge readership in the north-east as well.
- The advertising rates of the Telegraph are varied. You can easily find a rate that suits your budget.
- It has dedicated supplements with their own advertisement booking rates and discounts. All the Telegraph supplements have a high readership and some are specific for certain locations.
Bookadsnow makes it possible to book a Telegraph advertising without stepping out of the home. You can access the official Bookadsnow website to book a spot in the popular daily. The process is now rather simple, hassle-free and quick. You can book an advertisement in the Telegraph in less than 10 minutes using our online booking process.
What makes Bookadsnow the best platform for Telegraph advertisement booking?
Bookadsnow is accredited by INS to book telegraph classified ad booking. Therefore, we can offer you the best Telegraph advertisement booking rates at all times. You can avail of special discounts and combo packages, so you can book an ad anytime you want.
What kind of Telegraph advertisements can you book with us?
You can book any of the 3 popular kinds of Telegraph advertisement Kolkata with Bookadsnow –
Classified Text Ad: these are common and most pocket-friendly. You can book one without pictures and personalization. We charge them on the basis of word/character/line.
Classified Display Ad: these are a little more complex than the Telegraph classified text advertisement. You can book one with images, words, bullets and background colors. These are chargeable on the basis of per square centimeter.
Display Ad: although these are the costliest, these are also the most effective. You can book one in the main paper, for example – on the front or back pages, inside the paper or you can book one in the supplements. The cost depends on the size, placement, and a few other factors.
We do not provide a Telegraph rate card 2017, but we provide the best rates for all Telegraph Advertising services. With our combo packages and discounts on a single booking, online advertisement booking becomes quite a breeze for everyone.
Here’s how you can complete your advertisement booking in The Telegraph Kolkata Online –
- Choose your advertisement category and type.
- Compose your advertisement or upload your telegraph classifieds.
- Choose your preferred release date and proceed to payments.
Select credit/debit card payment or NEFT for SSL secured online payment options. You can also avail offline payment options and pay through cheque, demand draft, cash deposit and cash collection.
Your invoice will contain the breakdown of charges and the confirmation of advertisement booking in Telegraph.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Recently Asked Questions
Bookadsnow have taken a step forward to simplify your ad booking process within few simple steps. Primarily, there are three ways of displaying any Property Ads campaign, among which you need to choose one.
- Classified (Property) Text Ad: These are the most common and easy way of putting forward your Ad campaign. This form of publishing your Ad includes only run-on lines without any image which appear in the classified section.
- Display (Property) Ad: If you want to go a bit more elaborate with your property advertisement in newspaper, then Property Display Ads will serve the purpose for you. Such ads are created using high resolution coloured or black and white formats or templates with the use of minimal text. The format of such Ads can be of various sizes ranging from a quarter page to half page or even full page.
- Display Classified (Property) Advertisement: The content of such Ads contain texts as well as images to grab the attention of the readers effectively. The rate for such Ad is calculated per square centimetre.
The process of Booking Property ads through Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Property Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among all the available options from the homepage.
Step 3: Next, choose any one form of Ad among Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by choosing the location for publishing your property Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize your Ad size by putting down the measurement.
- Next, upload the creative or content of your advertisement along with the preferred date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment to specify your requirements and submit the query.
Once you are done with the Ad booking process, our in-house media team will contact you to guide with your Property Ad booking and set a budget for you.
Finding skilled workers is a two-way traffic. Just like individuals keep looking for the right opportunity that will boost their career, companies also make sure to hire the right candidate that will become an asset to their company. Hence, appointment Ads come into the action. However, these factors need to consider before publishing a recruitment ads in newspaper.
- Reputation: Reputation of the newspaper, is the first thing you must consider before publishing your appointment Ad. The more widely a newspaper is read, be sure of a successful appointment Ad campaign for the purpose of coming across the right candidate through the Ad.
- Target Audience: Choose a newspaper that will allow a company to target the right candidate without any hindrance. This, in turn, will facilitate a better engagement between the appointment Ad and the right candidate.
- Regions & Circulation: An organization must select a newspaper which is published in various regions across a nation with a high circulation to find more potential candidates. This is because if the preferred newspaper is published in that region where the targeted candidates are concentrated, then chances are high that the Ad will yield adequate results.
Hence, a company must consider these three factors for publishing an appointment Ad, which otherwise is bound to be doomed. They can also consider publishing the appointment Ad in local newspapers if the targeted candidates speak in the local language apart from the regular English or national language.
However, if a company is still surrounded by hesitations about the right newspaper for booking an appointment advertisement, feel free to call us +919830400021 or browse through our website here. Our media expert will get in touch with you and assist you in choosing the right newspaper according to your budget and demand.