book newspaper ads in top cities across INDIA
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- Why Book Property Ads in Newspaper ?
- Additional Information
Aim of Property Ads in Newspaper
Property ads in newspapers are released when you look to buy a property, rent, sell, or lease it, and so on. They contain all the key details and layout of the property you wish to list. They also contain your contact details, so interested parties can contact you directly. They help you showcase your property to the relevant target audience and reach the maximum number of potential customers.
What are the Types of Property Ads in Newspapers?
There are three types, in terms of format – Classified, Classified Display and Display.
Classified Property Ads are the most common way of advertising in the property section. One of the most trusted mediums, they are simple, run-on-line ads. They are charged based on the number of lines or words you use in the content of the advertisement.
When booking Classified Property Ads, please keep the following in mind -
- Place your real estate ad under the proper sub-category- such as to-rent, for sale, accommodation available, accommodation wanted etc so as to reach the relevant audience
- Make sure your property advertisement is noticeable
- Always provide contact details so that interested parties can get in touch with you easily
Classified Display Property Ads are modern and new-age. They have been in vogue in recent times. Creativity and designing play an important role in case of property ads in newspapers. They are more elaborate and detailed than text ads. They are more prominent and easily grab attention, thereby being more effective. Rates for classified display property ads are calculated per square centimetre. They have both black and white and colour options.
Display Property Ads are elaborate, highly enhanced, and carefully designed. They are one of the most expensive forms of newspaper advertisement.
When booking Display Property Ads, ensure to –
- Provide attractive and colourful images
- Use text in decorative fonts
- Provide your logo
Get in touch with our media experts to book Classified, Classified Display, or Display ad today!
What Should Be The Ideal Content for My Property Ads?
There are some certain Guidelines that you have to follow to write about Property Ads
- Make sure the content of your real estate ad is to-the-point and crisp.
- Include your contact details so interested parties can get in touch with you easily
- Put in the specific call-to-action, e.g. book apartment, to rent, to lease, and so on
- When you book property ads in newspapers, Specify the property booking period in a precise manner
- Your property advertisement should include details such as the covered area, configuration, ownership kind, location, infrastructure and amenities offered.
Our media experts are there to assist you with what the ideal content for your ad should be. Contact our representative and book your property advertisement today!
What Images Should I Use For My Property Ads?
Images attract readers to your advertisement. Images are an important part of a display advert.
The images you use highlight the appeal and strong points associated with your property. They motivate the buyer to set it apart from other options.
The image can be a collage that calls attention to the best feature of the apartment/bungalow/commercial space. It can also be the top-level view of the entire property exhibiting everything within the building or area.
Our media experts will assist you with all the nitty- gritties associated with real estate ad booking. Get in touch with them to book real estate ads ad today!
How Do I Book property Ads Online with Bookadsnow?
While booking real estate advertisements, you have to choose a newspaper which will speak directly to your target market limited to a specified region and surrounding areas.
Booking property ads online with Bookadsnow is as easy as 1-2-3
- Select the newspaper you would like to book your advert in
- Fill in your ad details and contact details and submit your query
- Our media expert will get in touch with you to bring you the best rates for your ad
If you do not know which newspaper to choose, simply drop in a message and our media expert will guide you from start to finish in booking your advert.
Bookadsnow have taken a step forward to simplify your ad booking process within few simple steps. Primarily, there are three ways of displaying any Property Ads campaign, among which you need to choose one.
- Classified (Property) Text Ad: These are the most common and easy way of putting forward your Ad campaign. This form of publishing your Ad includes only run-on lines without any image which appear in the classified section.
- Display (Property) Ad: If you want to go a bit more elaborate with your property advertisement in newspaper, then Property Display Ads will serve the purpose for you. Such ads are created using high resolution coloured or black and white formats or templates with the use of minimal text. The format of such Ads can be of various sizes ranging from a quarter page to half page or even full page.
- Display Classified (Property) Advertisement: The content of such Ads contain texts as well as images to grab the attention of the readers effectively. The rate for such Ad is calculated per square centimetre.
The process of Booking Property ads through Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Property Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among all the available options from the homepage.
Step 3: Next, choose any one form of Ad among Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by choosing the location for publishing your property Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize your Ad size by putting down the measurement.
- Next, upload the creative or content of your advertisement along with the preferred date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment to specify your requirements and submit the query.
Once you are done with the Ad booking process, our in-house media team will contact you to guide with your Property Ad booking and set a budget for you.
To publish property ads, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content, and images, if any. When you publish a Property Notice ad, your ad content should come under the letterhead of your advocate. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
Choosing a newspaper to book your property ads in depends on certain factors. These are, namely –
- Reach of the newspaper – The more widely read the newspaper, the greater reach your ad will have
- Readership of the newspaper – Identify your target audience and then advertise in a newspaper whose readership is most likely to be in your target market
- Region where the newspaper is circulated – Once you identify your target audience, know where it resides and then advertise in a newspaper which is read by the population in that region
- Language the newspaper is published in – Know what language your target audience speaks and advertise in a newspaper published in that language to reach your audience
Say, for example, the property you want to list is in Mumbai and you are residing in Delhi. In this case, you need to book advertisement in newspapers published in Mumbai since you want to target a local audience. It is unlikely that people from Delhi will be interested in a property in Mumbai. Know where your target audience resides and what language it speaks. Once you know that, your work is half done. You will know which edition of which newspaper your target audience reads, which will make your task of newspaper selection easier.
If you are still unsure about which newspaper to choose for booking your property ads in, please call us or drop us a message at +919830400021. Our media expert will get in touch with you and assist you in choosing the right newspaper according to your budget and requirements.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire