The Times of India Obituary Ads Booking in Mumbai at Best Ad Rates
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the most populous city in India. With a population of more than 12 million, Mumbai has a high literacy rate, and people of Mumbai mainly rely on newspapers for news about the world. That’s why newspaper advertisement is a very effective way to reach people in Mumbai. Publishing Obituary advertisement in The Times of India newspaper is a very effective way let people know about the demise of your loved one.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book The Times of India Obituary Advertisement in Mumbai?
- Additional Information
Releasing the Times of India Obituary Ads in Mumbai is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones.
The main reasons for booking The Times of India Obituary Advertisement in Mumbai are:
- In Mumbai, The Times of India is the highest selling English newspaper with a relatively higher readership that reaches a considerable number of people
- Times of India endows city-centric options to publish Times of India Obituary ads
- Times of India exhibits effective advertisement options and formats like the
- Text Classifieds, Classified Display and Display Ad based on the requirements and budget.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in The Times of India
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
The Times of India Obituary Ad Formats booked in Mumbai:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking The Times of India Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow is an online Newspaper, TV & Magazine advertisement booking platform. With us you can get the lowest advertisement rates for obituary or death announcement ad in The Times of India.
As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., an award-winning ad agency in India, we have the advantage of having Lookad’s more than 3 decades of experience as an ad agency. This helps us to give you the best ad position in The Times of India newspapers in Mumbai for maximum visibility of your ad at the lowest price.
Also, we are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Reasons to Book Ads with Bookadsnow
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in the Times of India.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Advertisement in The Times of India, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Obituary Advertisement in The Times of India newspaper.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
As per company policies and legal guidelines, submitting a copy of the PAN Card is essential. A copy of the PAN Card serves as an identification proof for the company and is also a requisite for processing any payment for your newspaper advertising/magazine advertising or television advertising. Book Advertisement Now!!!