Book Newspaper Advertisement in Dainik Jagran for Delhi Region
Delhi has become the hub of several new businesses, start-ups and the base for several multi-national companies. Over the years, newspaper advertising and advertising agencies in Delhi have gained major threshold because of the large chunk of decision makers and buying power that prevails in the region.
With an estimated 16.4 million readers for every issue on an average, Dainik Jagran is the most read newspaper in India. Launched in Jhansi in the year 1942, Dainik Jagran supports India’s freedom struggle & give voice to numerous nationalistic concerns. Today, the newspaper is available in 27 cities & towns, and is a great advertising medium.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
books ads in following ad categories
- Why book Dainik Jagran Advertisement in Delhi?
- Additional Information
The main reasons for booking Dainik Jagran Advertisement in Delhi are:
- It is now available in 27 cities and towns. This includes all major cities including Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and the likes.
- It has over 16.4 million readers per issue in India.
- The are economic and negotiable.
- As per BBC-Reuters, it is India’s most credible Hindi daily.
The ad types that Dainik Jagran offers:
- Classified Text Ad: Classified Text Ad in Dainik Jagran are run-on line ads. comparison to Classified Text Ad. This is a column advertisement where you can choose colourful background, bullets, logos and fancy fonts to drive attention.
- Display Ad: Display Ads are big budget advertisements. While , you can always find the best display ad booking rates at Bookadsnow.
What are the benefits of booking Dainik Jagran Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rates. We are India’s best online booking agency through which you can book Display advertisement at no extra cost. We are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, we are here to make a difference and what we bring to the table are:
- Official Ad Booking Agency for Dainik Jagran in Delhi
- Complete transparency with media buying at every step of the way
- Media consultation & Proof of execution
- Ready formats for content and template for first time ad bookers
- Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings
- We provide you with the best ad rates to book Notice ads, Obituary ads, Tender ads, Financial Result ads, Appointment ads, Matrimonial ads, Property ads, Display ads & Education ads in Dainik Jagran
- Flexibility regarding payment: You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire