Vijay Karnataka Classified Advertisement Booking Online at Lowest Ad Rates
Circulation: 633,587 Daily
We do not display any rates as media rates are negotiable. please get in touch our media expert for best rates.
- Ad Types
- Why Vijay Karnataka
- Additional Information
How is booking an advertisement in the Vijaya Karnataka classified section a steal?
Vijaya Karnataka is the leading medium of advertisement in a number of cities of Karnataka. It is published by Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. Its journey began in October 2000 and in a very short time it garnered a dedicated readership. Bookadsnow is an authorized online newspaper booking agency, who can find you a premium place in the Vijaya Karnataka classified sections.
There are more reasons than you can count on one hand for advertising in Vijaya Karnataka –
- Vijaya Karnataka is published from all the main cities of Karnataka including Bangalore, Mangalore, Shivamogga, Kalaburagi, Hassan, Davanagere, Chitradurga, Hubbali and Gangavath
- It has a daily circulation of about 6.34 lakhs.
- It has a readership of over 13 lakhs at present in the southern states of India.
- It is published by the same house that publishes The Times of India and this promises quality advertisements with a high viewership.
The Vijaya Karnataka advertisement rates are affordable for all advertisers around the country. If you want your newspaper ad to reach lakhs at one go, opting for the Vijaya Karnataka classified sections is a great idea. Bookadsnow empowers you to book a classified ad with lucrative placement and at amicable rates in the Vijaya Karnataka.
Why is Bookadsnow the best choice for booking Newspaper Ad in Vijay Karnataka?
You can now book any ad on any platform in less than 10 minutes without getting out of that chair. Using a laptop, PC or a mobile, you can book any kind of advertisement you need in reputable newspapers of India. You can also complete booking a Vijay Karnataka classified advertisement at affordable rates via Bookadsnow.
Which category should you choose for your Vijay Karnataka advertisement?
Bookadsnow also has INS accreditation that allows us to find you the best Vijaya Karnataka classified advertisement booking rates. We also give multiple options for advertisement booking to our advertisers. You can pick from three broad categories depending on your requirement and your budget.
- Classified display ads: these are your regular text column ads. They are simple run-on ads that are charged on the basis of per word, character or line.
- Classified display ads: these are more attractive in the Vijaya Karnataka classified pages. They can have images, logos, coloured background and fancier fonts. You can compose your own ad using our templates find guidance.
- Display Ads: these are the fanciest and most visible of them all. You can explore your creative instinct in designing these ads. Send your advertisement composition in PDF, EPS or JPEG format and our experts will take care of the rest.
How to complete a Vijay Karnataka advertisement booking?
Once you have picked the category, you are ready to proceed into the main Vijaya Karnataka classified advertisement booking process. Bookadsnow presents you with the option of booking any ad in 3 easy steps.
- Choose the type of advertisement – matrimonial, obituary, property, business, appointment, notice etc.
- Upload your advertisement or compose your advertisement using a template.
- Choose your ideal date of publication.
Then you are taken to the payments page. Here is the first time you will be able to see the breakdown of all the Vijaya Karnataka advertisement rates. We do not display fixed advertising rates for any newspaper, since we try to negotiate up to 80% lesser than the ongoing market rates.
You can pay the amount via online (credit/debit, net banking) methods or offline (cheque, cash deposit, demand draft) methods. Online payments are secure by SSL encryptions on our website to help confirm your booking while making sure that your details stay secure.
The final invoice you receive after completing payment will have all the booking information details and payment information.
Recently Asked Questions
To book a matrimonial ad in a newspaper with Bookadsnow, please select the newspaper of your choice from the homepage, then select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
Alternatively, you can select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types on the homepage, then select the newspaper of your choice, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
You can also choose a location from the homepage, select the newspaper of your choice, then select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
If you are very sure about your choice of newspaper, please go to ‘Book Ads For’ section on the homepage, select ‘Newspaper’ and from the given list, directly select the newspaper of your choice. Please select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types for that newspaper, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
Our media expert will get in touch with you and guide you with your ad booking according to your requirements and budget.
To publish a property ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content, and images, if any. When you publish a Property Notice ad, your ad content should come under the letterhead of your advocate. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
To publish an obituary ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
- Preferences and choice of media
- Size of the ad
- Placement of the ad in the newspaper/magazine
- Time bands
- Availability of the ad positions/spots and
- The number of times you wish your ad to appear
Based on your requirement we shall provide you with the best quote in the quickest possible turnaround time.