Indian Express Newspaper Advertising Booking Online at Lowest Rates
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
book ads in following ad categories
- Ad Types
- Why The Indian Express ?
- Additional Information
Book Indian Express Advertisement at unbelievable rates today
The Indian Express is a leading English daily that began its journey in 1931. This newspaper has earned uncountable awards and accolades over the last 9 decades. Bookadsnow give you the excellent opportunity to Book Indian Express Advertisement instantly from your mobile device or your PC. Since The Indian Express is one of the best newspapers in India, finding a premium place for classified ads can be a challenge for first timers, but Bookadsnow removes all the uncertainty by offering instant online booking of newspaper ads in Indian Express.
The Indian Express is a strong advertising and announcement medium for almost everyone
Our special Indian Express newspaper advertising rates make sure you get the bang for your buck, every time you book an ad with us.
- The Indian Express is published from 10 locations in India, including Kolkata, Vadodara, Mumbai, Jaipur, Nagpur, Pune, Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Ahmadabad.
- It has a circulation of 68,697 in Delhi, 1,25,000 in Mumbai, 1,35,000 in Pune, 80,000 in Ahmadabad and 40,000 in Kolkata.
- It caters to a cultivated crowd interested in national politics, international news, sports, finance, entertainment and the latest local news.
- The Indian Express brings targeted audience to the advertisers by virtue of their different editions in the different cities.
Book Indian Express Advertisement to reach out to your target crowd without spending a fortune.
Why choose Bookadsnow to Book Indian Express Advertisement?
Bookadsnow brings forth the chance to Book Indian Express Advertisement in just 3 easy steps. Since we have INS accreditation, we can offer you the best rates for booking all types of ads in The Indian Express.
To Book Indian Express Advertisement online you need to start by first picking a category
There are 3 broad categories of ads in this esteemed daily –
- Classified text ad: these are the cheapest. They are simple but neat run-on line ads that involve just text. You can publish matrimonial ads, property ads, notices, tenders, appointment announcements and obituary announcements in the classified text ad space.
- Classified display ad: these are column ads, which have more visibility as compared to the text ads in the Indian Express. They are costlier, but they present more options of customization like background colours, bullets and fonts.
- Display ads: these are the most visible and most expensive. Display ads in the Indian Express have a significantly high recall value. Book Indian Express Advertisement in the display ad category to catch the eyes of thousands of readers across cities.
How to Book Indian Express Advertisement?
To advertise in the Indian Express, you just need to follow these steps –
- Choose the newspaper. Choose the advertisement category and type.
- Upload your advertisement content. You can also compose your Indian Express newspaper advertisement online.
- Select the date of release and complete the payment.
You will get the choice of choosing the locations as well. In the payments section you will get to see the clear breakdown of the charges. We do not display fixed Indian Express newspaper advertising rates, since we try to get the best rates for each advertiser every time. You can get up to 80% off on any advertising campaign by booking newspaper ads in Indian Express via Bookadsnow.
You can complete your payment online via Credit or Debit cards and NEFT, or you can pay offline via Cheque, demand draft, cash deposit and cash collection.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire