Publish an Advertisement in Sakal Paper Online at Lowest Ad Rates
Circulation: 207,768 Daily
We do not display any rates as media rates are negotiable. please get in touch our media expert for best rates.
- Ad Types
- Why Sakal
- Additional Information
How to successfully book a Sakal newspaper advertisement online?
Sakal is a Marathi newspaper by the Sakal Media group. It is a wonderful medium for all kinds of print advertisements since any Sakal newspaper advertisement has the potential to reach out to thousands at a time. It has added supplements, editions and pulls outs that add to its value as a coveted print medium.
You should definitely try booking a Sakal newspaper advertisement if you are targeting a cultivate reader group –
- Sakal has a circulation of over 1,337,901 daily. This is as per the IRS 2015.
- It has a rich heritage that began in 1932.
- It has several publishing locations including Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, Nashik, Sangli, Aurangabad, Solapur, Nanded, Akola, Nagpur and Jalgaon.
- It falls within the top 10 Indian language dailies in the country.
The Sakal paper advertisement rates are reasonable. They provide a high ROI to all advertisers, irrespective of their advertisement types and categories. The Sakal classified sections enjoy high visibility and there are people who dedicatedly check the classified sections for all kinds of announcements and advertisements daily.
How is Bookadsnow making advertisement booking in Sakal easier than ever?
You can book a Sakal newspaper advertisement now without breaking a sweat. Sit at home on your favorite couch and book your advertisement using the Bookadsnow online advertisement booking site. We offer the best ad booking rates due to our INS accreditation and over 30 years of amicable relationship with the leading dailies of India, like Sakal.
You can choose your category, pick your Sakal newspaper advertisement type, upload your content and design, pay online and get your confirmation from the Bookadsnow website in less than 10 minutes.
To start the booking process, you need to choose between the Sakal advertisements classified sections –
- Classified text ads: these are simple run-on text ads that are cost-effective. Sakal classified rates make it possible for any advertiser to customize their simple text ads with borders, background colors, and bullets for increasing visibility.
- Classified display ads: these can include logos and images. All classified display ads are charged on the basis of the area occupied. You can send your own design in PDF, EPS or JPEG formats.
- Display ads: these may be costly, but these are highly visible. You can enjoy extended creative opportunities while designing and booking your Sakal display Ad.
To complete your Sakal newspaper advertisement booking process, you can now follow these 3 steps –
- Choose your advertisement type – pick any type of the property, tender, and notice, matrimonial and obituary.
- Create your own advertisement online or send us a copy of your design in a supported format.
- Choose your preferred release date and publication centers for your advertisement.
Paying for your Sakal newspaper advertisement booking is just as easy. Choose between online and offline payment options. Online options are all SSL encrypted and include credit/debit card and NEFT payment options. Offline options include cheque payment, demand draft, cash collection and cash deposit.
Once the payment goes through, you will receive a digital copy of your invoice containing all your Sakal newspaper advertisement booking details.
Recently Asked Questions
To book a matrimonial ad in a newspaper with Bookadsnow, please select the newspaper of your choice from the homepage, then select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
Alternatively, you can select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types on the homepage, then select the newspaper of your choice, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
You can also choose a location from the homepage, select the newspaper of your choice, then select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
If you are very sure about your choice of newspaper, please go to ‘Book Ads For’ section on the homepage, select ‘Newspaper’ and from the given list, directly select the newspaper of your choice. Please select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types for that newspaper, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
Our media expert will get in touch with you and guide you with your ad booking according to your requirements and budget.
To publish a property ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content, and images, if any. When you publish a Property Notice ad, your ad content should come under the letterhead of your advocate. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
To publish an obituary ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.