The Times of India Obituary Ads Booking in Patna at Best Ad Rates
Patna, the largest city and capital of Bihar, is estimated to have a population of over 1.68 million making it the nineteenth largest city in the country. Being a capital city of a state, Patna has near about 85% literacy rate. This is one of the reasons newspapers have a great reader-base here. To let people know about the death news of your family member or a closed person, releasing Obituary ad in the Times of India newspaper is very effective.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book The Times of India Obituary Advertisement in Patna?
- Additional Information
The Times of India obituary advertisement in Patna is the most effective way of sharing the information about the demise of a loved one or someone in the family.
The main reasons for booking The Times of India Obituary Advertisement in Patna are:
- Extensive reach that ranges across different ages, sexes, locations and professions.
- It is a result-driven platform with a high ROI.
- It promises a high brand equity and great placement.
- It delivers what it promises: low advertising rates with high visibility.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in The Times of India
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
The Times of India Obituary Ad Format booked in Patna:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking The Times of India Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you platform to book newspaper advertisements online, check the circulation details, bulk offers and get the best advertisement rates. As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., we have their more than 3 decades of experience as an ad agency. This helps us to give you the best ad position at the lowest rate after negotiating on your behalf. Also, we are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Reasons To Book Ads With Bookadsnow:
- Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market.
- Complete transparency with the media buying: We maintain complete transparency with our customers. Due to this reason, we do not show the card rates on our online ad booking platform because the media rates are negotiable.
- End to end media Consultancy: Our media expert team works hard to resolve your advertisement queries. We provide you with assistance at every step.
- Readymade formats for the first-time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first-time ad bookers. Therefore, for their comfort, we provide them with readymade templates and guidance.
- Flexibility regarding last minute ad booking: We definitely understand your need of the hour and have provisions available for last minute matrimonial ad booking in the Times of India newspaper.
- Flexibility regarding payment: You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Bookadsnow makes your online ad booking experience easier. Now book television, newspaper and magazine ads anywhere in India – even if you are not in India, all you need to do is drop in your query and our media expert will get in touch with you with the best of media plans according to your budget and requirements.
To publish obituary ads, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.