The Statesman Obituary Ads Booking in Kolkata at Best Ad Rates
The city of joy, Kolkata is the capital city of the Indian state of West Bengal. The city is known for its versatility and culture. The diversity of Kolkata’s population has created a huge scope for the Advertising Agencies of Kolkata. Being a politically active state, newspaper is still an inevitable part of the day to day life, thus the market for the Newspaper Advertisement Agencies of Kolkata is forever expanding.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book The Statesman Display Advertisement in Kolkata?
- Additional Information
Display Advertisement in The Statesman is highly popular amongst distinct businesses in Kolkata who effectively want to promote and elevate their brand. Display Advertisement is the high budget advertisement that is published to captivate the attention of the viewers at large.
The main reasons for booking The Statesman Obituary Advertisement in the Kolkata are:
- It is a legacy that has been running in India for over 142 years.
- It is one of the most trusted Indian English dailies of the country.
- The Statesman has an average circulation of 180,000 on the weekdays.
- The Sunday Statesman has a circulation of approximately 230,000.
- It is one of the leading newspapers in West Bengal.
Types of Display Ads in The Statesman:
- Full Page
- Half Page
- Quarter Page
- Cover on Cover
What are the benefits of booking The Statesman Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rates. We are India’s best newspaper advertising agency through which you can book Display advertisement at no extra cost. We are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, we are here to make a difference and what we bring to the table are:
Advantages of booking ads in The Statesman with Bookadsnow
- Complete transparency with media buying at every step of the way
- Media consultation
- Ready formats for content and template for first time ad bookers
- Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings
- The Statesman Display Advertisement is the high budget medium, but at Bookadsnow, we genuinely provide you with the best ad rates for the same with good position for maximum visibility.
- We assist you with the right placements and correct positioning for the Kolkata Obituary Advertisement. With our assistance, you can book in multiple columns like the half page, full page, jackets, quarter page, bookmarks and various other customised sizes.
- If you face any issue while selecting the display ad size to place The Statesman Display Advertisement, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Bookadsnow is India’s leading online ad booking portal. Booking an ad online with Bookadsnow is simply a click away!
- Book ads anytime anywhere – from the comfort of your home or while on your way to work
- Choose from different types of media and in it, different publications and channels. Make an informed decision about your ad campaign.
- Simply submit a query and our media expert will get in touch with you to provide you with the best of our media plans
- We bring to you the most competitive rates available in the market
Bookadsnow believes that media is not a commodity to be bought or sold online and therefore we do not accept online ad booking. Our media experts get in touch with you and assist you in your media planning from start to finish once you submit your query online.