The Statesman Public Notice Ads Booking in Kolkata at Best Ad Rates
The city of joy, Kolkata is the capital city of the Indian state of West Bengal. The city is known for its versatility and culture. The diversity of Kolkata’s population has created a huge scope for the Advertising Agencies of Kolkata. Being a politically active state, newspaper is still an inevitable part of the day to day life, thus the market for the Newspaper Advertisement Agencies of Kolkata is forever expanding.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book The Statesman Notice Advertisement in Kolkata?
- Additional Information
Public Notice Ads Booking in The Statesman Notice are one of the most important advertisement categories published in Kolkata. The Statesman Notice Advertisement Booking for Notices in Kolkata are normally published by the individuals, corporate entities and government. Modification of the rules, developmental changes, regulations or policies are enlightened to the citizens by the non-Government or Government institutions through Public Notice Ads Booking. The Statesman Notice Advertisement Booking for Notices exhibit advertisements like Property Notice, Bank Notice, Share Certificate Lost Notice, Company Notice, Court Notice, Marriage Notice, Divorce Notice et cetera.
The main reasons for booking The Statesman Notice Advertisement in Kolkata are:
- It is a legacy that has been running in India for over 142 years.
- It is one of the most trusted Indian English dailies of the country.
- The Statesman has an average circulation of 180,000 on the weekdays.
- The Sunday Statesman has a circulation of approximately 230,000.
- It is one of the leading newspapers in West Bengal.
Types of Notice Ads in The Statesman Notice:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking The Statesman Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rates. We are India’s best newspaper advertisement agency through which you can book Display advertisement at no extra cost. We are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, we are here to make a difference and what we bring to the table are:
Advantages of booking ads in The Statesman with Bookadsnow
- Complete transparency with media buying at every step of the way
- Media consultation
- Ready formats for content and template for first time ad bookers
- Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
You will have to provide us with the outlay and the time frame and accordingly the packages can be customised. Our media expert will help you with the best media package for your brand according to your budget and requirement.
Bookadsnow believes that media is not a commodity to be bought or sold online and therefore we do not accept online ad booking. Our media experts get in touch with you and assist you in your media planning from start to finish once you submit your query online.