DNA Newspaper Advertisement Booking Online at Lowest Ad Rates
Circulation: 260,000 daily
We do not display any rates as media rates are negotiable. please get in touch our media expert for best rates.
- Ad Types
- Why DNA
- Additional Information
Bookadsnow is bringing DNA advertising to your doorstep at unbelievable prices
Daily News and Analysis (DNA) is an English daily published from Mumbai. It is a broadsheet newspaper that started in 2005 and soon rose to the peak of popularity, owing to quality news from every corner of the country. It was the first of its kind. It is an all-colour page format broadsheet, managed by Diligent Media Corporation. It has multiple publishing locations and multiple editions at the moment. Advertising in the DNA is profitable for all brands and individuals. It has a dedicated readership in all the cities it is published from and surrounding towns. DNA advertising can now be easy as 1-2-3 via Bookadsnow online ads booking service.
You should try DNA advertising for more than one reason –
- Its circulation is about 490,000 in Mumba
- Its total readership in Mumbai is about 1,242,000 as of the IRS 2011.
- Its average readership in other six locations is about 824,000 per issue.
- It is the sixth most popular English daily in the country.
- It is the favourite newspaper of Mumbai.
Booking a DNA newspaper advertisement is especially recommended because it has several editions based on locations including Bangalore, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune and Indore. Each of them helps the DNA newspaper advertisers to reach out to selected readers in the location.
Why should you pick Bookadsnow to book your DNA advertisement?
Bookadsnow is your one stop solution for all advertisement booking needs. This online ad booking service brings DNA advertising to your doorstep. Now booking your advertisement and availing the best DNA newspaper advertising rates is much easier with the online booking system. Bookadsnow is accredited by INS to book ads for all leading newspapers of India, including DNA. We can book your DNA newspaper advertisement at the shortest notice and bring you attractive discount offers as well.
To begin your DNA advertising you can start by choosing your category –
- Classified text ads: these are very popular in the DNA newspaper. They are simple run-on line ads that do not include any images or logos. You can enhance your ad by including borders, screen background colours and bullets.
- Classified display ads: they can now include images and logos. They are both attractive and economic with DNA advertising rates. You can either compose your own advertisement online or send across your PDF, EPS or JPEG file for our team.
- Display ad: they are the fanciest of them all and also most noticeable. You can place a display ad anywhere in the DNA Newspaper. The DNA newspaper advertising rates depend on the placement, size and other factors you can check during the payment process.
How to complete your DNA advertisement booking process?
Simply choosing the category is not enough. You can now complete your booking in 3 easy steps –
- Choose your DNA advertisement type.
- Compose your own advertisement or send us a pre-designed ad in supported format.
- Choose your preferred date of ad release.
This will take you to payments. You can see the detailed breakdown of all charges. Our DNA advertisement booking charges are much lesser than the charges on DNA rate card 2017. We do not have fixed media booking rates since we always negotiate the advertisement booking rates on behalf of our advertisers.
You can pay via online (Credit/debit card, NEFT) methods or offline (cheque, demand draft, cash deposit or cash collection) methods. All out methods are completely secure and our online payment gateways come with SSL encryption.
Upon completion of payment, you will receive a confirmation invoice with the details of your DNA advertisement booking.
Recently Asked Questions
To book a matrimonial ad in a newspaper with Bookadsnow, please select the newspaper of your choice from the homepage, then select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
Alternatively, you can select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types on the homepage, then select the newspaper of your choice, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
You can also choose a location from the homepage, select the newspaper of your choice, then select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
If you are very sure about your choice of newspaper, please go to ‘Book Ads For’ section on the homepage, select ‘Newspaper’ and from the given list, directly select the newspaper of your choice. Please select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types for that newspaper, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
Our media expert will get in touch with you and guide you with your ad booking according to your requirements and budget.
To publish a property ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content, and images, if any. When you publish a Property Notice ad, your ad content should come under the letterhead of your advocate. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
To publish an obituary ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
- Preferences and choice of media
- Size of the ad
- Placement of the ad in the newspaper/magazine
- Time bands
- Availability of the ad positions/spots and
- The number of times you wish your ad to appear
Based on your requirement we shall provide you with the best quote in the quickest possible turnaround time.
Choosing a newspaper to book your matrimonial ad in depends on certain factors. These are, namely –
- Reach of the newspaper – The more widely read the newspaper, the greater reach your ad will have
- Readership of the newspaper – Identify your target audience and then advertise in a newspaper whose readership is most likely to be in your target market
- Region where the newspaper is circulated – Once you identify your target audience, know where it resides and then advertise in a newspaper which is read by the population in that region
- Language the newspaper is published in – Know what language your target audience speaks and advertise in a newspaper published in that language to reach your audience
Say for example, you are a Bengali residing in Mumbai and you are looking for a Bengali bride/groom. If you are looking for a person residing in Mumbai, you need to book ads in newspapers published in Mumbai. If you are looking for a Bengali residing in West Bengal, you need to book ads in newspapers published in West Bengal. If you want to keep both the options open, you can book ads in newspapers published in both the locations. Your ads will then reach the Bengali community reading the respective newspapers both in Mumbai and in West Bengal. Know where your target audience resides and what language it speaks. Once you know that, your work is half done. You will know which edition of which newspaper your target audience reads, which will make your task of newspaper selection easier.
If you are still unsure about which newspaper to choose for booking your matrimonial ad in, please call us or drop us a message at +919830400021. Our media expert will get in touch with you and assist you in choosing the right newspaper according to your budget and requirements.
Classified Display Ads are modern and new-age and have been in vogue in recent times. They are more elaborate and detailed than text ads and their content is not limited to text only. They include graphics and images and easily grab attention, thereby being more effective. Rates for Classified Display Ads are calculated per square centimetre. They have both black and white and colour options.
Display Ads are elaborate and carefully designed. Brands use Display ads for the promotion of their products or services. Such ads are innovative, and are designed in high-resolution coloured and black and white formats providing higher visibility. They can be of various sizes, ranging from quarter page and half page to full page. They are charged per square centimetre.
To know more about Classified Display Ads and Display Ads, please get in touch with our media expert on +919830400021.