Newspaper Ad Booking at Dinakaran Advertisement Agency
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
books ads in following ad categories
- Ad Types
- Why Dinakaran ?
- Additional Information
Bookadsnow makes booking a Dinakaran advertisement easier and faster than ever
Dinakaran is a Tamil daily that was founded in 1977. This is now owned by Sun Network. It closely follows the Daily Thanthi in circulation and readership. It is published from 12 cities in India and is quite popular in the southern and western states. The Dinakaran advertisement rates are amicable and quite effective for publishing all kinds of ads, big and small. For matrimonial, job, notice and tenders, property, job or brand ads, Dinakaran advertisement provides the best opportunity for all advertisers in India to reach a pin-pointed target audience.
- It has a circulation of over 1,215,583, as per the Indian Readership Survey of 2014.
- It is the second leading Tamil daily of India.
- It is published in metropolises and smaller cities including Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Vellore, Salem, Madurai, Coimbatore, Nagercoil, Pondicherry, Tiruchirapalli, and Tirunelveli.
The Dinakaran has highly targeted readership in all the locations and it is a glorious opportunity for all Dinakaran advertisers to reach out to thousands of people at a time based on location, edition and release dates. The prices of booking a Dinakaran advertisement usually varies depending upon ad type, ad placement, composition, edition and date/day of release. Bookadsnow can take all your requirements into account and provide you with the best Dinakaran advertisement booking rates, always.
Bookadsnow is the best way to book any Dinakaran advertisement
Bookadsnow has an INS accreditation that authorizes the teams to book advertisement directly in the Dinakaran newspaper. This bypasses middlemen and added charges for the advertisement booking process. We are a unique Dinakaran advertisement agency that can find you the most optimal placement for your advertisement irrespective of your advertisement category and ad type.
How to start your Dinakaran advertisement booking?
To book any Dinakaran advertisement, you have to first select the category. Like all popular newspaper platforms, Dinakaran has 3 popular categories –
- Classified text ad: these are easy to book and cost effective. They only support text and no images or logos, but with the help of the Bookadsnow advertising team, you can add colours, bullets and borders to your text ad to make it more visible.
- Classified display ad: these are the classic ads that come with images, logos, colours, borders and more. Bookadsnow charges them on the basis of area occupied. Dinakaran classified display advertisements are more visible than text ads.
- Display ads: they include images and logos, and a lot more. These are the fancy brand ads you see on the front page, back page, middle pages, supplements and almost everywhere on the papers. To book a Dinakaran display advertisement just send us a copy of your ad in EPS, PDF or JPEG format.
The prices and Dinakaran advertisement rates vary according to the ad category, area or number of words/characters/ lines, placement, edition, supplement and date/day of publication. However, Bookadsnow will always get you the best prices irrespective of all added factors.
To conclude the process and get a booking confirmation, simply follow the 3 steps –
- Choose your ad type from among matrimonial, obituary, notice and tender, job and more.
- Compose your ad or send your Dinakaran advertisement to our team.
- Choose your preferred date of release.
This will take you to the payments page, where you can pay via online (credit/debit card and NEFT) or offline (cheque, demand draft, cash deposit and cash collection) methods. The online payment gateways are secured SSL encryption.
Once the payment is complete, you will receive an invoice with your Dinakaran advertisement booking details from Bookadsnow.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Recently Asked Questions
We understand that you may need to pause or cancel your campaign mid-way. In that case, please contact our media experts.
Cancellations for television advertising/newspaper advertisement/magazine advertisements are possible subject to individual channel/publication policies. A minimum of 3-7 working days’ notice is required for giving effect to your advice. Please note that spots are booked in advance with TV channels. It is possible your ad spots will be played within this duration, and you will be charged for these spots. Supplementary bill could come into play depending upon your commitment with the individual channels/publications.
To publish an obituary ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.