Newspaper Ad Booking at Dinakaran Advertisement Agency
Circulation: 1,167,189 Daily
We do not display any rates as media rates are negotiable. please get in touch our media expert for best rates.
- Ad Types
- Why Dinakaran
- Additional Information
Bookadsnow makes booking a Dinakaran advertisement easier and faster than ever
Dinakaran is a Tamil daily that was founded in 1977. This is now owned by Sun Network. It closely follows the Daily Thanthi in circulation and readership. It is published from 12 cities in India and is quite popular in the southern and western states. The Dinakaran advertisement rates are amicable and quite effective for publishing all kinds of ads, big and small. For matrimonial, job, notice and tenders, property, job or brand ads, Dinakaran advertisement provides the best opportunity for all advertisers in India to reach a pin-pointed target audience.
- It has a circulation of over 1,215,583, as per the Indian Readership Survey of 2014.
- It is the second leading Tamil daily of India.
- It is published in metropolises and smaller cities including Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Vellore, Salem, Madurai, Coimbatore, Nagercoil, Pondicherry, Tiruchirapalli, and Tirunelveli.
The Dinakaran has highly targeted readership in all the locations and it is a glorious opportunity for all Dinakaran advertisers to reach out to thousands of people at a time based on location, edition and release dates. The prices of booking a Dinakaran advertisement usually varies depending upon ad type, ad placement, composition, edition and date/day of release. Bookadsnow can take all your requirements into account and provide you with the best Dinakaran advertisement booking rates, always.
Bookadsnow is the best way to book any Dinakaran advertisement
Bookadsnow has an INS accreditation that authorizes the teams to book advertisement directly in the Dinakaran newspaper. This bypasses middlemen and added charges for the advertisement booking process. We are a unique Dinakaran advertisement agency that can find you the most optimal placement for your advertisement irrespective of your advertisement category and ad type.
How to start your Dinakaran advertisement booking?
To book any Dinakaran advertisement, you have to first select the category. Like all popular newspaper platforms, Dinakaran has 3 popular categories –
- Classified text ad: these are easy to book and cost effective. They only support text and no images or logos, but with the help of the Bookadsnow advertising team, you can add colours, bullets and borders to your text ad to make it more visible.
- Classified display ad: these are the classic ads that come with images, logos, colours, borders and more. Bookadsnow charges them on the basis of area occupied. Dinakaran classified display advertisements are more visible than text ads.
- Display ads: they include images and logos, and a lot more. These are the fancy brand ads you see on the front page, back page, middle pages, supplements and almost everywhere on the papers. To book a Dinakaran display advertisement just send us a copy of your ad in EPS, PDF or JPEG format.
The prices and Dinakaran advertisement rates vary according to the ad category, area or number of words/characters/ lines, placement, edition, supplement and date/day of publication. However, Bookadsnow will always get you the best prices irrespective of all added factors.
To conclude the process and get a booking confirmation, simply follow the 3 steps –
- Choose your ad type from among matrimonial, obituary, notice and tender, job and more.
- Compose your ad or send your Dinakaran advertisement to our team.
- Choose your preferred date of release.
This will take you to the payments page, where you can pay via online (credit/debit card and NEFT) or offline (cheque, demand draft, cash deposit and cash collection) methods. The online payment gateways are secured SSL encryption.
Once the payment is complete, you will receive an invoice with your Dinakaran advertisement booking details from Bookadsnow.
Recently Asked Questions
To publish a property ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content, and images, if any. When you publish a Property Notice ad, your ad content should come under the letterhead of your advocate. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
To publish an obituary ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
To publish an appointment ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content under the letterhead of your company, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
Choosing a newspaper to book your appointment ad in depends on certain factors. These are, namely –
- Reach of the newspaper – The more widely read the newspaper, the greater reach your ad will have
- Readership of the newspaper – Identify your target audience and then advertise in a newspaper whose readership is most likely to be in your target market
- Region where the newspaper is circulated – Once you identify your target audience, know where it resides and then advertise in a newspaper which is read by the population in that region
- Language the newspaper is published in – Know what language your target audience speaks and advertise in a newspaper published in that language to reach your audience
Say for example, your company has its registered office in Delhi and branch office in Mumbai. If you require local personnel for your branch office in Mumbai, you primarily need to book ads in newspapers published in Mumbai. If you are looking for candidates willing to relocate to Mumbai, you can book ads in newspapers across the nation. Know where your target group resides and what language it speaks. Once you know that, your work is half done. You will know which edition of which newspaper your target audience reads, which will make your task of newspaper selection easier.
If you are still unsure about which newspaper to choose for booking your appointment ad in, please call us or drop us a message at +919830400021. Our media expert will get in touch with you and assist you in choosing the right newspaper according to your budget and requirements
To book an obituary ad in a newspaper with Bookadsnow, please select the newspaper of your choice from the homepage, then select ‘Obituary ads’ from the given list of ad types, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
Alternatively, you can select ‘Obituary ads’ from the given list of ad types on the homepage, then select the newspaper of your choice, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
You can also choose your location from the homepage, select the newspaper of your choice, then select ‘Obituary ads’ from the given list of ad types, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
If you are very sure about your choice of newspaper, please go to ‘Book Ads For’ section on the homepage, select ‘Newspaper’ and from the given list, directly select the newspaper of your choice. Please select ‘Obituary ads’ from the given list of ad types for that newspaper, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
Our media expert will get in touch with you and guide you with your ad booking according to your requirements and budget.