Tribune Obituary Ads Booking in Delhi at Best Ad Rates
As the capital city of India, Delhi has a high literacy rate. Despite the huge growth of digital medium, this city still has a huge reader base of newspapers. That’s why publishing obituary advertisement in newspapers like Tribune can spread your message about the death of your loved one among most number of people.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Tribune Death Announcement Ads in Delhi ?
- Additional Information
Releasing Tribune Obituary Ads in Delhi is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones.
The main reasons for booking Tribune Obituary Advertisement in Delhi are:
- It is the #1 English newspaper in 4 states of India, including Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
- According to the Indian Readership Survey, The Tribune has a total readership of 7 lakhs in the country.
- It has a combined circulation of over 3 lakhs in the 4 states, as per the Audit Bureau of Circulation data.
- rates are affordable for everyone thanks to Bookadsnow online ad booking service.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in Tribune
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
Tribune Obituary Ad Formats booked in Delhi:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking Tribune Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rate for a newspaper advertisement. As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., one of the top ad agencies in India, we have the advantage of having Lookad’s 30+ years of experience as an ad agency. That’s why we can give you the best help & guidance for publishing your advertisement. Also, we are one of the first agencies in India to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, which helps us to release advertisement in any newspaper of India.
Here are the reasons why you should book advertisement with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in Tribune newspaper.
- If you face any issue while following the online obituary advertisement booking process on Bookadsnow website, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book death message or death anniversary advertisement in Tribune newspaper.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Once you've booked your ad with us and the initial payments are made, we raise a release order and your ad is provisionally booked. You just need to provide us with 2-3 days lead time and your ad can be published/released on the day you want. Book Ads in Top Magazine Advertising Agency in India.
To publish obituary ads, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.