Deccan Herald Advertisement Booking for Different Classifieds
Circulation: 253,108 Daily
We do not display any rates as media rates are negotiable. please get in touch our media expert for best rates.
- Ad Types
- Why Deccan Herald
- Additional Information
How to book a Deccan Herald advertisement all by yourself in less than 10 minutes?
Deccan Herald is not just a newspaper, it is also a legacy. It is an English daily that started in Karnataka back in 1948. It is the ideal Indian newspaper with highly targeted readerships and special editions. The location based editions provide lucrative Deccan Herald advertisement opportunities to all prospective advertisers.
- It has a daily circulation of over 253, 108 as per the Indian Readership Survey 2014.
- It has a dedicated readership in Karnataka and Delhi.
- Its total readership is in the neighbourhood of almost 5 lakhs.
- It has multiple editions in Bangalore, Mangalore, Hubli, Devanagare, Gulbara, Mysore and Delhi.
Booking a Deccan Herald advertisement can be difficult for people in a time-crunch. The Deccan Herald advertisement booking rates are quite amicable and that makes the booking process quite competitive. Securing a place on this newspaper means reaching out to thousands at a time at a friendly rate.
How is Bookadsnow making advertisement booking in Deccan Herald much easier?
You can now book your Deccan Herald advertisement through Bookadsnow. This leading advertising agency of Kolkata will help you find the best placements for the most competitive prices. Our INS accreditation allows us to book ads directly for multiple newspapers without going through middlemen. Therefore, we can negotiate the best Deccan Herald classifieds booking prices for all our prospective advertisers.
Choosing the Deccan Herald classified category
To begin the process, you have to start by picking a category for your advertisement.
- Classified text ad: the simple run-on line Deccan Herald advertisements that do not include images or logos. With Bookadsnow on your team, you can add bullets, formatting and colors to your text ads.
- Classified display ad: these include logos, images and a lot more thanks to the Bookadsnow advertisement booking team. You can send your classified ad across to our team and we will spice it up with formatting options.
- Display ad: these are the fanciest and most elaborate. You can book your very own Deccan Herald display advertisement in a jiffy via Bookadsnow. Send your advertisement copy via PDF, EPS or JPEG formats and our teams will take care of the rest.
Now it is time for you to complete the booking in Deccan Herald Classified Page
The remaining 3 steps are as easy as 1-2-3 and you can do them with your eyes closed.
- Choose your advertisement type – pick any one from among matrimonial, property, job, notice and tender and more after you choose your category.
- Create your own advertisement online or send a file.
- Choose a preferable release date for your advertisement and proceed to payments.
Payment options include both online payments and offline payments. All online payment pathways including credit card/debit card and NEFT are SSL encrypted. Offline payment pathways include cheque payment, cash deposit, cash collection and demand draft.
On the payments page, you will be able to view all the Deccan Herald advertisement booking charges and the subsequent discounts. We do not advertise any Deccan Herald ad booking rates since we believe media booking rates to be up to 80% negotiable. Therefore, Bookadsnow always strives to deliver the best ad booking rates to all the patrons.
Recently Asked Questions
To book a matrimonial ad in a newspaper with Bookadsnow, please select the newspaper of your choice from the homepage, then select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
Alternatively, you can select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types on the homepage, then select the newspaper of your choice, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
You can also choose a location from the homepage, select the newspaper of your choice, then select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
If you are very sure about your choice of newspaper, please go to ‘Book Ads For’ section on the homepage, select ‘Newspaper’ and from the given list, directly select the newspaper of your choice. Please select ‘Matrimonial ads’ from the given list of ad types for that newspaper, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
Our media expert will get in touch with you and guide you with your ad booking according to your requirements and budget.
To publish a property ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content, and images, if any. When you publish a Property Notice ad, your ad content should come under the letterhead of your advocate. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
To publish an obituary ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
- Preferences and choice of media
- Size of the ad
- Placement of the ad in the newspaper/magazine
- Time bands
- Availability of the ad positions/spots and
- The number of times you wish your ad to appear
Based on your requirement we shall provide you with the best quote in the quickest possible turnaround time.
Every ad category has an option where you can state your particular requirement, as to where the ad will appear in the newspaper/magazine. If you want a specific page/position for your ad, you can state that position. In case you don’t have any such requirement, the ad will appear in any available page or position. Please get in touch with our media expert on +919830400021 to learn more about the best position for your ad based on your requirement and budget.