The Times of India Obituary Ads Booking in Chandigarh at Best Ad Rates
Chandigarh – the capital of both Haryana and Punjab is one of the early planned cities in Post-Independence India. Rapid development and growth have led to the establishment of many Advertising Agencies in Chandigarh. Also, a Union Territory of India, the city has become an educational and tourist hub. This has provided the city with the right market for Advertising Agencies in Chandigarh.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book The Times of India Death Announcement Ads in Chandigarh ?
- Additional Information
Releasing The Times of India Obituary Ads in Chandigarh is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones.
The main reasons for booking The Times of India Obituary Advertisement in Chandigarh are:
- In Chandigarh, The Times of India is the highest selling English newspaper with a relatively higher readership that reaches a considerable number of people
- Times of India endows city-centric options to publish Times of India Obituary ads
- Times of India exhibits effective advertisement options and formats like the
- Text Classifieds, Classified Display and Display Ad based on the requirements and budget.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in The Times of India
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
The Times of India Obituary Ad Formats booked in Chandigarh:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking The Times of India Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rates. We are India’s best online booking agency through which you can book Obituary advertisement at no extra cost. We are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, we are here to make a difference and what we bring to the table are:
Advantages of booking ads in The Times of India with Bookadsnow
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in the The Times of India.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Advertisement in The Times of India, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last minute option to book Obituary Advertisement in The Times of India.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Bookadsnow is India’s leading online ad booking portal. Booking an ad online with Bookadsnow is simply a click away!
- Book ads anytime anywhere – from the comfort of your home or while on your way to work
- Choose from different types of media and in it, different publications and channels. Make an informed decision about your ad campaign.
- Simply submit a query and our media expert will get in touch with you to provide you with the best of our media plans
- We bring to you the most competitive rates available in the market
You will have to provide us with the outlay and the time frame and accordingly the packages can be customised. Our media expert will help you with the best media package for your brand according to your budget and requirement.