Dainik Bhaskar Obituary Ads Booking in Chandigarh at Best Ad Rates
Chandigarh – the capital of both Haryana and Punjab is one of the early planned cities in Post-Independence India. Rapid development and growth have led to the establishment of many Advertising Agencies in Chandigarh. Also, a Union Territory of India, the city has become an educational and tourist hub. This has provided the city with the right market for Advertising Agencies in Chandigarh.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Dainik Bhaskar Obituary Advertisement in Chandigarh?
- Additional Information
Releasing Dainik Bhaskar Obituary Ads in Chandigarh is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones.
The main reasons for booking Dainik Bhaskar Obituary Advertisement in Chandigarh are:
- In 2016, the Audit Bureau of Circulation dubbed the Dainik Bhaskar the largest circulated Hindi Daily in India.
- It has a circulation of 6 million copies and 53 print locations across the country.
- It has a dedicated readership in large metropolis cities, small cities, Tier I and Tier 2 cities, townships and villages.
- Dainik Bhaskar has 1 edition in Uttar Pradesh, 1 in Chandigarh, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, HP and Uttarakhand each, 3 in Haryana, 4 in Chhattisgarh, Punjab and Bihar, 5 editions in Madhya Pradesh and 12 editions in Rajasthan. These editions provide dedicated and targeted audience to each and every
- You can reach out to readers in Jodhpur, Kota, Bhopal, Ajmer, Ambala, Bhuj, Bilaspur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Srinagar, Pali, Indore, Gwalior, Hisar, Shimla, Sagar, Ranchi and many other smaller towns with your well-placed
Types of Obituary Ads booked in Dainik Bhaskar
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
Dainik Bhaskar Obituary Ad Formats booked in Chandigarh:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking Dainik Bhaskar Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rates. We are India’s best online ad booking agency through which you can book obituary advertisement at no extra cost. We are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, we are here to make a difference and what we bring to the table are:
Advantages of ads booking in the Danik Bhaskar with Bookadsnow
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in the Dainik Bhaskar.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Advertisement in Dainik Bhaskar, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last minute option to book Obituary Advertisement in Dainik Bhaskar.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
You will have to provide us with the outlay and the time frame and accordingly the packages can be customised. Our media expert will help you with the best media package for your brand according to your budget and requirement.
Step 3: Select the right format for your Obituary Ad. The 3 formats are as follows: Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: From the 3 distinct online forms available, fill one that aligns with the preferred format.
- Fill the form by mentioning the location(s) where the Ad must be released.
- Select an appropriate Ad size. These are also customizable as per the requirements put forth by the client.
- Next, upload the creative and mention the date of when the Ad ought to release. If need be, the client could also opt for a layout from the readymade templates prepared by Bookadsnow.
- Lastly, mention your personal details and submit the form.
Once you are done with this mandatory process of booking your Education Ad, our in-house media team will contact you about details (like budget) for your newspaper advertisement.