Job Advertisement Booking in Daily Thanthi at Lowest Ad Rates
Job Advertisement Booking in Daily Thanthi is booked to exhibit distinct career options to the prospective job seekers. The Agencies generally prefer to choose The Job Advertisement Booking in Daily Thanthi to reach out to the felicitous target audience because the newspaper guarantees high reach and readability.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Daily Thanthi Recruitment Ads in the newspaper?
- Additional Information
Benefits of Booking Recruitment Ads in Daily Thanthi
Daily Thanthi (known as Dina Thanthi in Tamil) is a Tamil daily newspaper. It was founded by S. P. Adithanar in Madurai in 1942. Daily Thanthi is the largest Tamil daily and the ninth largest daily in India by circulation. It is printed in 16 cities across India and in Dubai.
This daily newspaper is published from Dubai (UAE) and 16 cities in India; namely Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pondicherry, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dindigul, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupur, and Vellore. As of July TO December 2015, the newspaper has a circulation of 1,714,743.
What are the types of Daily Thanthi Recruitment Ads?
We at Bookadsnow, provide the best advertising solution for your organizations. Job Advertisement Booking Ads in the Daily Thanthi newspaper are of three kinds:
• Text Classifieds
• Classified Display Ads
• Display Ads
Benefits of Booking Daily Thanthi recruitment ads with Bookadsnow
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an online platform that has made the booking of Daily Thanthi Recruitment Ads convenient and simpler. Job Advertisement Booking in Daily Thanthi newspaper with Bookadsnow offers the following benefits:
• Competitive market rates– We provide you with the lowest quotes available in the market.
• Complete transparency with media buying at every step– We endeavor to do away with the lack of transparency prevailing in the industry and that is why we do not display card rates online. Moreover, Daily Thanthi Advertising Rates are negotiable up to 80% and we aim to negotiate the best on your behalf.
• Media consultation – Our dedicated media experts are there to guide you through your media planning and ad campaign.
• Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings – We understand your requirement and provide you with the provision of placing last-minute ad bookings.
• Best platform and positioning for your ads – We bring you the best and the prime ad positions, which results in the highest reach for your Daily Thanthi Recruitment Ads.
You can book your Appointment Ad by displaying it in three different ways through Bookadsnow.
- Classified (Appointment) Text Ad: This is the easiest form of displaying your appointment Ad. This form of publishing your Job Advertisement in Newspaper will display only texts without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Appointment) Ad: If you want to represent your appointment Ad in an elaborate manner without much text, then Display Ad is perfect in this case. Such ads are designed using high resolution coloured or black and white templates with the presence of minimal text.
- Display Classified (Appointment or Recruitment) Advertisement: The content of such Ad includes texts as well as images and is considered to be the trendiest form of displaying your appointment Ad. The rate for such Ad is fixed per square centimetre.
The Process of booking Job Advertisement in Newspaper
Step 1: Click on the Appointment Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Pick a newspaper of your choice among the available ones.
Step 3: Next, choose any specific form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your appointment Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your appointment Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking your recruitment ads in newspaper, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a budget for you.