Step By Step Guide To Book An Advertisement In The Times Of India MumbaiNov 14, 2017 | Newspaper
Mumbai is synonymous to Bollywood. It is one of the most densely populated cities of India, located in the state of Maharashtra. Mumbai’s paparazzi is well known to all. The city thrives on business, trade from the ports and of course, the Bollywood Industry. Advertisement, in today’s competitive market, is the only way you can shine brighter than your competitors.
The advertisement market in Mumbai is held up by its demand from the different sectors of the business and trade. Newspapers are published in several languages like:
• English (The Times of India, Economic Times, Mumbai Mirror, etc)
• Hindi (Hamara Mahanagar, Navbharat Times, Dainik Bhaskar etc)
• Marathi (Dainik Sanatan, Prabhat Maharashtra, Times Loksatta, etc)
• Gujrathi (Gujarat Samachar, Mumbai Samachar, Divya Bhaskar)
Advertising in Times of India Mumbai has the benefit of viewership and perception. The Times of India is one of the largest English-language newspapers based in Mumbai.
The city has a large number of advertising agencies, which help you to publish your Advertisement in Times of India Mumbai. But again, the Ad Rates of Times of India might scare you off. Well, to burst the bubble - up to 70% of the ad rates are negotiable. We at Bookadsnow, provide a solution to all your questions regarding advertising in the Times of India Mumbai newspaper.
Why should you book your advertisement in Times of India Mumbai through Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow is an online portal that provides for all your advertising needs. We are an active team, and our media experts get back to you as soon as they receive your query. Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Pvt Ltd has worked with popular brands across different verticals rendering it with subsequent experience and trust.
The advantages of booking advertisement in Times of India Mumbai with Bookadsnow are as follows:
- We get the most justified rates for our clients. The Ad rates of Times of India Mumbai or any other newspaper are negotiable and we believe in a high level of transparency.
- We are an INS accredited company that publishes across different national and regional newspapers of the country, in several cities including Mumbai.
- If you book an ad through Bookadsnow, and thereafter have any query regarding your ad, you can just drop a query on our portal and our media expert will get back to you and guide you regarding the booking process from start to finish.
The three broad types of advertisement in Times of India Mumbai:
- Times of India Classifieds: Times of India Classifieds are textual advertisements that are used for a personal purpose or to promote local businesses. Some people also use Mumbai classifieds to advertise for jobs too. These ads don’t contain an image or logo. They are budget friendly and the most common form of Advertisement in Times of India Mumbai.
- Display Classifieds: Display Classifieds are ads that may or may not have an Image or logo.
- Display Advertisement: Display advertisements are detailed ads with image or logos. They are slightly heavier in the pocket but are informative and impactful.
How to book advertisement in Times of India through Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow has made booking ads in Times of India Mumbai newspaper easier and convenient for you. We have a wide range of advertisement option from which you may choose the advertisement type depending upon your need. Else, you can mention your specifications to our media expert and we will design your ad according to your particulars.
For booking your ad with us, follow the given steps:
- Visit our page at www.bookadsnow.com.
- Select the city as Mumbai, and the newspaper as Times of India, and click on “Proceed”.
- Find out the ad type which you are looking for, from the given list.
- Fill in the ad specifications and your contact details. Our media expert from Bookadsnow will get in touch with you instantly.
- We at Bookadsnow, cater to you with justifiable quotes on booking an Advertisement in Times of India Mumbai. We also offer basic creative assistance for specific ad types and newspapers as well.
- After you confirm the quote received from us, you will receive an invoice. You can process the payment through online or offline modes depending upon your convenience. After your payment is done, your ad will get published on the chosen date in the Times of India Mumbai newspaper.
- Once your advertisement is published in Times of India newspaper, we will send you a copy of the e-paper displaying your ad in the newspaper.
Abiding by the above simple steps, you are sure to experience the simplicity and convenience of booking your Advertisement in Times of India Mumbai with us. We are also available on call for instant queries and responses at 98304-00021 to help you with all your ad booking requirements.