How To Publish Divorce Notice In Newspaper?Nov 18, 2017
Publishing a Divorce Notice in Newspaper is the last and final resort to inform or notify your spouse that you have filed for a divorce. This is an option which must only be utilized if the Divorce Papers cannot be delivered personally to the defendant.
However, Divorce Notice is also released once the divorce papers have been signed by both the parties so as to notify the public in general.
Bookadsnow, a leading online advertising platform can assist you to book Divorce Announcement in newspaper with comfort and ease.
Benefits of Releasing Divorce Notice in Newspaper with Bookadsnow
• We get you justifiable rates for releasing the Divorce Notice in any newspaper.
• We can release the advert in any city throughout India.
• If you face any issue in choosing the right type of newspaper to publish the Divorce Notice, simply drop in your query on our website (www.bookadsnow.com) and our media experts will guide you thoroughly from start to finish.
For releasing the Divorce Notice with us, you require to provide us with the following:
• A copy of the Divorce papers
• Size of the advert to be released
• Date of release for the advertisement
How to publish Divorce Notice Ads with Bookadsnow?
• Visit our website (www.bookadsnow.com)
• Go to the Notice Ads icon which is on the homepage and click on “Book Now” option.
• Type the Newspaper on the search bar and choose the newspaper from the drop-down.
• On the Newspaper icon, you will find two options ‘Add to Plan’ & ‘View Details’. You can send your queries for the Divorce Notice ad through these two options.
You can also mail your Divorce Notice ads related queries at email@example.com. For further information call us at +91–9830400021or drop us a message and our media experts will get in touch with you to assist you instantly with your ad request.